Hope you loaded up on the dip

Hope you loaded up on the dip.

Attached: Untitled.png (587x713, 133.68K)

if i was talking hat id be too ashamed to ever tweet again

it makes even less sense now

2022 will be an exciting bloodbath
i can't wait to see it

Attached: 1572812944158.png (400x333, 72.13K)

Pathetic.

Hopium, Copium you will be brokium

Attached: 1642802643858.jpg (1000x1000, 150.75K)

Should of stuck to his guns instaed of sucking off cowen. His modle isnt that bad desu

he has the same fundamental problem as cowen. they both analyze bitcoin in a vaccum. These guys *never* talk about the macro backdrop except to say "fed go brr". If stocks tank 50%, which btw is being prepped in the media if you're paying attention, then bitcoin will go down 80-90% from peaks. These guys never talk about any other asset except crypto assets. it's amateurish.

This is why I am getting out 100% by tuesday. Already 90% out since yesterday.

>model breaks
>switch model until it "works" again
lmao the absolute state of btc maxies

same, and checked. I already sold 50% of my bags around 45k

>If stocks tank 50%, which btw is being prepped in the media
the media lies

cowen was doing anaylsis on the stock market like once a month for a while

They also try to make things happen with self serving prophecy. It might be that they are trying to encourage a crash.

uhmm kind sers when to come back to the markets? 2023? should i just wagemax until then?

Um... i bought like 18 cases of pic related.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x528, 21.25K)

Yeah I think we are going to $20k at this rate. It's best to sell now and average in under $30k

TA is worthless. A pen stroke can make bitcoin worth $10. It is not programmed to go up, maxipads, its value exists because it is a means of transferring value (fiat)

more like FUD. currently bullish on smartlox, can't believe lox network is now on metaverse.

oh it can still bounce a bit. That could well play out. but it's not going above the low 40s on a bounce

this. You think the media is trying to help you? You think they're nice enough to warn you of a crash out of the kindness of their hearts? They are trying to fud you out of your winning positions that you should be setting right now.

If you can wage max during a recession you're going to be fine