Oh no hes becoming retarded like michael saylor

oh no hes becoming retarded like michael saylor

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-214214_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x709, 252.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

markets.businessinsider.com/news/bonds/binance-cz-changpeng-zhao-net-worth-crypto-billionaires-exchanges-bitcoin-2022-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is hilarious, it's like someone at the top of the dot-com bubble being like 'im not buying microsoft for money, im buying it because the internet is the future!' it might be the future but you're about to baghold down 95% and stay at that level for years before you go back up again, regardless of however good the company is. only a poorfag or an obscenely rich fag would say this

Right, we all knew there was no bull case

Attached: 16D7D363-839E-479D-8C51-E9A60FA231DC.png (1100x740, 369.25K)

He's made 10 figures from crypto. He talks all this shit while being a fiat maximalist, same with CZ, claims crypto is the future while holding 100+ billion cash lol

This is why you bought in 2012 not 2022 jfc

Oh well. I take 10% of my annual salary from my day job and invoices from my business. I divide it by 365. That number I buy bitcoin with every day. Mumu Bobo Crab. I just buy every day hahahhaahaha

either

1) he's trying to appeal to the emotion and irrational side of people ultimately to motivate them to buy something that they normally woukdn't, offloading his bags to them

or

2) This is him coping with the fact that hodled too long, and regretting not selling at 69k. He's trying to convince himself he's in it for more than the money

He owns a fucking crypto VC fund, why are you acting surprised that hes not boboposting? With vested bags its in his best interest to tweet optimistically

Bear market narratives going to be the mantra now, prepare for hibernation

Neither Saylor nor this guy actually believe in BTC, they want to unload their bags on you and stack more fiat.

>baghold down 95% and stay at that level for years before you go back up again
2014, 2018, 2022,

Well why would someone take major risks when they fought blood sweat and tears to get where they are now

>when they fought blood sweat and tears
Most of their wealth is from seeding coins where you turn 1-3 million into 30+ million. The "risk" they take next to retail is next to nothing. Like these guys would probably be worth around 10 million in 2018, now have billions.

Crypto is basically a scam until real adoption occurs. These guys have done fuck all but enrich themselves with a bunch of useless projects.

cz net worth is pretty much all in crypto according to himself, and i can believe that as crypto is very illiquid

he's partly right in his assessment of the rise of sovereign individual we see offshoots of this in stuff like antiwork and general disdain for the old system.

That 100 billion does not include his crypto holdings.

turbo cringe

what proof do you have that he has 100b in fiat? i agree that zhu is just a fiat maxi but i don't believe cz is the same

>implying the average normie wants to place the outcome of a 5 figure transaction on 24 characters in an address being correct
>one typo, or fatfinger = immutable loss of funds
>touching a crypto wallet while under the influence is potentially a life changing experience

Yeah I'm sure joe blow and stacy noarmay are gonna jump on that to preserve their inalienable rights from a cabin in ruby ridge. People forget that banks existed in their infancy because retards wanted insured custody of precious assets

markets.businessinsider.com/news/bonds/binance-cz-changpeng-zhao-net-worth-crypto-billionaires-exchanges-bitcoin-2022-1

he's just looking for exit liquidity now that BTC is having a relief rally following stocks. Same as when he shilled AVAX at the pico-top

oh well, props to him though

Dot-com peaked at 8T in 2000, That's around 30T in todays money

And crypto value proposition is even higher

>sovereign individual

what what if this chink is moonman