Im losing so much fucking money right now

im losing so much fucking money right now

Attached: bhgi.png (463x476, 41.3K)

I buy more daily. Binance and coinbase are coming this year 100%

Load up while you can

Delusional

>he bought above $100
VCs are not done dumping user. This is headed back to $3.

Still mad that I didn't follow my usual rules for trading VC scams and didn't dump when Scott Melker shilled it.

We’ll be fine.

Can I have your tokens?
I'm at the end of my life and I see no future but I came to this thread thinking I could lighten your load and take your heavy bags for you sire.

dont say that user

>We'll be fine
Mate it's a VC scam/vanity project for Vitalik's mom. All they did was fork optimism and there's no code activity on Github.

Gonna break the rules and ask a favor from my bizbros. I accidentally got stuck on andromeda network with all eth and like .01 metis, not enough to do a swap or bridge out. Can't even lowball the gas price since they have it fixed. I don't wanna get fucked on fees bridging another microscopic amount to andromeda just so I can do a swap. First user to chuck literally just 0.01 metis at this addy (on andromeda network) will get 0.1 back from me.

0xE24c322324e02cDd9989D3092bE456e92cDe53F2

Bump for the home boys

I can send you some, you still here?

I can't help you since I don't have any, but I would if I did.
I just wanted to post to say how fucking retarded the fees are even on optimistic L2s.
Thank you for your time.

GTFO SCAMMER MODS

Attached: 65654151.png (759x601, 327.61K)

That's like 50 cents you fucking idiot

"Death to Bizrael!" t. The Bizgyptian Pharaohs

Attached: discord.gg Gcd6NNmpj3 HYPER PYRAMID IS A 95% REFLECTION SHITCOIN FOR BIZ ONLY, JOIN US...jpg (965x965, 146.32K)

50 cents too much faggot.

This is still the same one where the dev rugged himself on Any Forums? If so that's quite a while ago now.

Bump

>bought at $80
>Sold half at $250
>Just checked the price
Why do I do this to myself