Podcasts?

What podcasts does Any Forums listen to?

Attached: Dave-Ramsey-GOD-TV-800x600.jpg (800x600, 57.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

schiffradio.com/the-bigger-the-bubble-the-smaller-the-pin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My favorite is The Peter Schiff Show, which features American economist and stock broker Peter Schiff. Here's a link to the latest episode:
schiffradio.com/the-bigger-the-bubble-the-smaller-the-pin/

Joe Rogan and Lex Fridman

JRE, Tim Ferriss, Lex Friedman, Peter Attia

i used to listen to Revolutions but then the guy wouldn't stop being an insufferable libtard

Monero talk. Its comfy even though the host is a midwit and brings his whore of a wife on too often. the monero price report (section of monero talk) is also honest, they predict dips when dips are coming, don't shy away from the ugly truths about monero's liquidity and onramp/offramp availability problems, they also get interesring people on the show. Also they seem to avoid moonfags while not explicitly kicking them out, which is nice.

Good suggestions thur far. I’ll add Up Only and Bankless for normie propaganda/market sentiment, and The Boyscast by Ryan Long for comedy.

The No Agenda Show

Attached: 1626018616499.jpg (666x500, 80.67K)

None. I can think for myself

What if youre at the gym? Or you have to travel an hour everyday back and forth on public transport? Or your masturbation session is looking a bit long?

Btw I agree its good to think for yourself too so I make sure I have quiet alone times in the day.

cum

Attached: stav.jpg (500x500, 43.77K)

cumtown

cumtown
the bible in a year
huberman lab
clean break
vantage point

need more productive/money making/entrepreneurial ones

Wow what an interesting show, I’ll be recommend this to my friends with the Facebook recommendations tag. Looks like it has very good review!

i only listen to crypto podcasts these days. I really really really need to get some new interests. but what else is there?

none, humans outlived their usefulness to me 2 years ago. i have assimilated all the knowledge i require

Stav should die

i just do peter schiff

Joe Rogan
Old art bell shows
Veritas with Mel Fabregas
And Reality revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=i-VvEbiA9lU

>Bankless
I tried to like this but the hosts are cringe
I hold tons of ETH but the way the suck erc20 creators Rick is too much

salty cracker
sleazy p martini