What does Any Forums think of Hustler's University 2.0?

Either it's another online course bundled with info I can find elsewhere for free, or a legit network. The negativity I've heard is only from people calling it a scam without even trying it, but the positive feedback inky comes directly from those inside. No in-between whatsoever. I'm going to give a shot for a few months since it's only $50

Attached: grVljnEgSiCDAfa1HTim_3838f364ccb03f3cb6f5d81ac986a719.png (918x918, 1.16M)

i dont know what that is but every single course like this is info you can find elsewhere for free or made up garbage nobody is letting you into their secret club for $50

>Hustler's University 2.0

Attached: kekk.png (750x920, 1.14M)

I like these dudes but only for motivational shit. I wouldn’t invest in their scams

Sounds like a faggoty scam and you sound like either a pajeet or the faggot who designed the course

literal what

andrew tate is insecure and obnoxious desu, as shallow as it gets. always having to point out how much women and money he gets etc. wouldnt be surprised if he’s just doing it to sell courses. nobody really rich would do this pleb shit.

the op is a paid advertiser

Case in point, if Any Forums is so rich, what do you have to lose to see what the fuck is really going on? It's always people thinking it's a scam but NEVER trying it out themselves

idiot it's a scam waste of time

Mr worldwide still living it up. Dale Dale

Andrew Tate is based only beta fags don't like him but fuck giving him money.

I'll take an invite for free though Tristan hook me up I can provide more value than the pleb cover price.

>Always calling it a scam
Yes Bcos 99.95% of the time it's a scam. Ain't nobody got time to search fo' day 0.005% chigga

Andrew tate is based but his community is full of little bitches. They're all trying to be based but they're all bitches except for Andrew.

Ppl running his course are most likely people in /biz anyways. I listen to him for redpill content.

of course they are they gave him money lmfao

I don’t even need to see the contents of the course, I’ve seen it 10,000 times before just by looking at his picture
>thinks masculinity = consuming the right set of products (cigars, meat, shades, watches)
>has retard politics that inform every aspect of his life
>thinks lifting weights makes him some sort of demigod
>calls himself a hustler

I’ve got nothing to learn from this guy, therefore I won’t buy his course.

you can either start trying to hustle for yourself and find routines that work for you, or you can spend $50-$1000 a pop jumping between other people's boilerplate programs to learn that you need to stop paying other people to tell you what to do before you can become a productive person. choice is your fag

What's the War Room do?

*What does

probably a scam
didn't he use to have a crypto trading course or something, war room etc?

This guy is the modern day version of that asian guy who made all those commercials with hot women and cars.

Was that asian guy actually rich?

This guy is cringe, and only fag numale magatards like him