Finding the Bitcoin bottom

My theory is that bitcoin bottom will be found in March and here are some reasonings
1)The actual top was back in March-April.Looking at monthly candles(which are the only ones that matter) btc went straight up from 11k to 65k,every alt popped hard there was high demand and high volume.During the october-november ATH 90% of alts never reached their highs of just 5months ago,volume was significantly lower and thats why we formed a double top which is getting dumped 3months now
2)The double top in November was caused for 2 reasons:
-March 2020 black swan event stalled the bull run for around 6months(like the time we needed from may to november for the double top),and the etf futures fake pumpin us on launch.Keep in mind that if March 2020 never happened the April top would have been much higher than 65k
February to mid March has a lot of fud from regulations/bans from USA,Russia WW3 scenario and the hikes in march.I expect a big liqudiation event 1-2weeks before fomc meeting on 15March that will signal the bottom.
Every bottom from 2015 bear,2018 bear,2020 blackswan and May 2021 was formed during a big liqudiation event,this time it will be no different,imo touching 24k 1-2weeks before FOMC and crabbing around 30 will kill the last bulls and make everyone paperhand.
FOMC will either do a nothinburger 0.25% or not hike at all.

>TLDR:Bottom around 24k after a mass liqudiation event around FOMC meeting in Mid march,Then up

Attached: 1641859370982.jpg (750x921, 78.51K)

She has some linebacker shoulders

>March 2020 black swan event stalled the bull run for around 6months

Attached: 1643249398315.png (303x311, 180.51K)

Bottom is 0
Extremely unlikely to happen and requires world wide shitshow and collapse of current tier civilization into some middle eastern type of sharia shithole.

Realistic bottom takes into account that its a bet on status quo of current civilization crabing and slowly decaying in the west while slowly thriving in the east.
Its the first and most well known crypto currency and will forever be the first and well known, with its name being the pseudoname for crypto to normalfags like Xerox was a name for photocopier machines.
Its also limited in quantity to only 22 million pieces.
Its not limited in the sats or how low the mirco BTC or nan BTC or pico BTC can be divided.

She has the same shoulders as my mtf tranny cousin

>this bear market will bottom out in 4 months
Lmao

Very masculine stance too. Kinda of a thug nigga vibe. No thank you. Them tits are probably fake too.

>March
Don't forget all the newly minted decamillionaires who rode OHM and TIME and DOGE and SHIB and wtf else have to pay giga taxes on it all and by definition anyone who bought that shit would have been too retarded to think about their tax liability. As filing day approaches more and more of them are going to realize their tax bill is higher than their net worth and they will all scramble to cash out to cover their asses. That sell pressure should probably finish by late March as well.

I agree we do need to kill all niggers and jews.

learn angles eyelet, she's leaning forward making her shoulders look a lot wider than her waist
it's no different to when they stick their ass out toward the camera to make it look bigger

That's a man

>t. faggots
If you guys were any lower T you'd be an eighteenth-centrury ship in the Boston harbor.

>18th century
The boston tea party was in the 1700s you fucking retard, I swear to god bulltards are retarded. No wonder us bobos are the only ones who ever make any money.

Attached: retardpurpose.jpg (1224x1445, 246.73K)

there is no "theory" to discover. There's already an established place and it will factually hold if hit. I ain't sharing though, sorry

Post pics now

What’s with his arms!? What a genetic abomination

Attached: 8C8DF866-2D87-41D8-A579-DB43BA49DF2E.jpg (640x633, 57.6K)

Thanks for the rare decent take. I agree the real top was April, sentiment wise. I think the markets are going to FUD themselves/Powell hard over the next few months. A double rate hike could do it alone. Either way I'm ready to buy. Have you noticed that the LINK dumps stopped in November?

Someday maybe you will leave mom's basement, get a job, and eventually learn that this is not how taxes work.

Look at her nasty hair. Shits falling out from being meat fucked since she was 12.

More of one than you, anyway

30K?

Can't tell if joking or genuinely retarded

I don't know what you're talking about. I rape her face while I squeezed her bobs and sniffed vagene. You're gay if you wouldn't.

It's not based off a specific price. It's based off of something else

Holy fucking shit, either the dumbest nigger ever or greatest troll of all time.