Rally failed

just like all the others...

Attached: 1617724789887.png (256x256, 88.33K)

you mean the rally succeeded, which is why the entire market had to swiftly dump as response

This.

every. time.

link only pumps in response to impending marketwide dumps

Why the fuck would anyone still be holding chainstink? it was already beyond retarded to hold it in early 2021

It’s all too common at this point. But I must know, what is the reasoning for this? It’s too easy for me to open a BTC short as soon as link pumps. I just want to know what’s happening.

who has assets to dump the entire market to keep link down? Is there some massive short futures bag being held? sounds like the entire market is responding to the fed

Attached: 1639605142203.jpg (1920x1080, 191.15K)

>who has assets to dump the entire market to keep link down?
(((who))) indeed.

Easiest money in crypto is fading link pump

the fed decision 4 days ago?

its over

Never fucking fails
What a sick joke

>link pumps
>btc dumps and fucking rapes my alts
fuck you linkies

I would say take Sergay out as retribution someone needs to be held responsible

Sold everything at 37k. This is your last chance. Do not fuck up again

I mean, couple months ago I thought this was just a meme joke or something but even in this last few weeks, it has happened so many times that I cant ignore...Link pumps %10 today, and BTC immediately falls down? There is definitely some correlation

Retard newfag

I wouldn't be holding in the morning

Hint: The market is almost entirely directed by small party with gigabags, They use scripted bots to swing the market, Each of their bag pump/dump in different time according to the plan.

LINK always pump in the last day of BTC "recoveries", AVAX always dump before BTC collapse regardless of how strong the market is, DOGE always pump before alt season, FTM always pump hard on real reversals etc etc.

They're pretty lazy tho, This same script been going on for at least a year.

This was a suckers rally.

Attached: laughing_stink.jpg (800x803, 65.27K)

>steals youre a bullrun
>STA-NANI?!

Attached: 092420-6-Stani-Kulechov.jpg (500x500, 99.47K)

chainstink does it again