I don't understand why every leverage trader isn't using gains.trade

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x482, 28.07K)

literally sounds too good to be true

because gains.trade has to constantly spam a retarded kangaroo birthing board about it, meaning their entire marketing budget is enough to pay 3 indians for a week. which means it's a shitty business

shilling to other pajeets on Any Forums wont get more traders on your platform
try twitter

Attached: 1641401106624.png (1280x720, 485.92K)

Its not a decentralized platform until the DON situation is resolved, and its very irresponsible to focus on other things when something so absolutely essential to the platform is centralized and thus vulnerable. This coin at the moment is an overvalued CeFi (centralized finance) token.
If you want an example, check out how the 8 nodes simultaneously shit the bed a week ago and tell me you want 100+ mil USD volume relying on such a fragile foundation.
I want the project to succeed and I hold a small bag myself but there are a few things that just fucking smell.

Relax dear

>8 nodes shit the bed
citation required

Nice fudder

>decentralization as marketing while actually it's just bot running the show from the background
it's Rubic all over again lmao

i dont even own the token or use the platform and i'm doing passive research. do you have evidence that the don went down?

I'm suspicious about how it's shilled here. Very subtle but still suspicious. Plus I don't like the idea of having to convert to gains to trade. I don't trust tether, but I trust gains less.

Attached: 1626828776039.jpg (708x633, 117.78K)

Good thing you trade with dai

Attached: gnsdons.png (1126x695, 155.52K)

>Plus I don't like the idea of having to convert to gains to trade. I don't trust tether, but I trust gains less.

you have no clue what you're talking about user. or maybe you do and want to buy at $3, in that case, god bless

I've played with the platform, didn't notice it was denominated in DAI. The first point still stands. I don't trust gains or the people shilling it.

Attached: 1617481411934.jpg (1200x630, 125.79K)

sounds like a fuckup happened and they've now fixed it so it doesn't happen again. if this is the best fud out there im feeling comfy

cool, you very obviously haven't done more than 5min of looking into it, so forgive me if i don't care

>cool, you very obviously haven't done more than 5min of looking into it, so forgive me if i don't care
your reply proved that buddy

Attached: 1635487165572.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

Yeah its a real fuckup that 8 apparently trusted, vetted, and experienced node operators made a rookie mistake that would get other node operators blacklisted.
More likely seb is running all 8 of these out of his fucking basement.

I don't care about the don went down drama. I also like you, doing passive research.

Just think about this: DONs is the whole idea of the project. But there's no SINGLE DOCUMENTATION on how the DONs work, how dev chooses the DONs operator, and how the back-end bots work should tip you off.

It's just like Rubic, they sell Rubic as a cross dex but in actuality, it's just bot doing the heavy work. Anyone who wants to read the bot source code got told that "it's not ready to be released", "everyone can copy it" bullshit.

I told you, it's bots running the show in the background. Decentralized system is fucking lie until proven otherwise.

teehee you got me