Hex general

Yield is king.

Attached: Screenshot_20220126-150523.jpg (1080x610, 157.27K)

anyone who gets financial advice from "Yahoo" deserves to lose all their money

Attached: R.5cfc92eda2115706342b19090cce08db.jpg (334x510, 33.22K)

> Yield

Interest you mean

>Interest you mean
Can you lend or borrow your money to earn interest with Hex? Nope, you can't.

Says interest 11 times on the site. Please elaborate. Scam?

That's wrong and richard is aware of it. You lock your money up and get rewarded for it. You can't lend or borrow Hex, maybe someone is going to build a smartcontract that allows you to do so. We're just playing the game so that Hex don't get's declared a security.

Who is building such a thing? When will it be released?

Wait this is interesting, also has tax implications. If Richard changed the language to those “rewards” being air drops that would be huge

> On biz
> Pays taxes

Go back to re-ddit

Enjoy jail

Well, the value of each token that gets airdropped on pulsechain starts at zero.

HEXfags, what are you going to do when ETH is declared a security and can't access your HEX any longer on ETH anymore?

I unleash my lady (the sec is afraid of her)

Attached: 1643593404419.webm (576x1024, 1.85M)

bros...

Attached: discord.gg Gcd6NNmpj3 HYPER PYRAMID biz only prelaunch.jpg (666x605, 50.08K)

> Maybd someone is building a smart contract allowing lending

WHO? TELL ME NIGGER

Lead dev's name is Alex something. It's called Hedron, a layer 2 for HEX. Allows you to create a hedron stake instance (HSI) which is a HEX stake encapsulated in an NFT which you can borrow against or trade.

Attached: 1596228382246.png (409x409, 141.03K)

Imagine you trust a kid that thinks a $60k audit makes something special. He's not a Hex OG. Imagine retards sending their Hex to this smartcontract. REKT.

Attached: 1643593180090.webm (254x400, 1.45M)

We'll see. I can read the contract to see what it does and I also plan to wait and see how the HEX community reacts to it. If it's legit then having the ability to move my stakes around sounds pretty nice.

It is a neat prospect, but I’m not holding my breath. Curious if Richard is aware of it

He is but he won't comment about, back or promote any projects that he himself isn't involved in.

He is, dude never sleeps when it comes to projects trying to get money off of Hexicans.

I got toooo much money in that bitch, im not going to risk anything, cause i don't need to. If you want to experiment, sure, do it. Trust anyone that wants your hex locked in his contract.