Ran out of staples

I just fucked up massively bros. Im currently on a ubereats delivery and I went a little overboard on my gibs. now I go to staple the bag back up and im out of fucking staples. Im seriously panicking right now im already late on the delivery. waht thef uck do I do here

Attached: 76WE57-SA342341-FH4525-45345.png (526x658, 602.3K)

Stop at a store real quick and get some staples. Every grocery store has some

Steven?

the guy will see me going completely off path and get suspicous no?

roll up the bag as tight as you can.
most normies dont pay enough attention to staples anbd shit.
theyre literally ordering food from people they consider indentured slaves.
fuck them anyway, honestly rub your crotch and then finger their food.

Fold the bag top in at the corner s then down 2-3 times so it's nice and tight. Nobody will report you for lack of staples if it's closed tight.

doing this and dropping it now

use duct tape

I faggots like you one day I ordered Indian curry late and the owner came bring it and it was amazing the portion size was perfect filled to the brim so naturally I ordered again and some doordash ngr came brkngt it and be for sure took some out it was like 70% filled I was fuming and I never ordered again. I always pick it up myself now. Fuck you go lay and rot.

just cancel the deliver bro. say the delivery got damaged which by all accounts isnt even a lie

Doesn't matter as long as you have the staple

Lmao ahahahahahahahahaha
If only you kids knew the true horrors of these food delivery apps

Most people order food to look down on somebody. Missing staples means you're in a really bad place. 5 star service.

Do share

I know them pretty well because I actually did this for like a month. To anons reading this, don't ever order anything, just get up and get your food.

Attached: 1621528793703.png (660x574, 103.11K)

Nigger I'm guessing? This is nigger behavior.

Do you honestly think any self-respecting white is going to deliver food for a living? They're all niggers, poos or 'whites'.

You're fucked.

Idk. Maybe on doordash. With uber eats I have the same very nice old man bring me my breakfast every morning, I tip him well and it's always from the same restaurant and they know me since I always get it, they try to please me, extra food, notes, gift cards. OP just sounds like a place full of niggers, and is likely a nigger himself.

The only whites who do this shit are literal crackheads incapable of holding down a mcjob because they're too strung out 50% of the time. The job is a net negative asset drain because it destroys your car for minimum wage

My family has been in the deli business in NYC since the early 90s. We remember when these apps first started out. Seamlessweb was the original trailblazer for the industry. Seeing how far it's all come since the early 2000s is crazy. These companies are literally the worst and literally unstoppable

Yeah but do people usually steal some of your food and spit in it? They seem too busy on their Bluetooth headsets telling their family good morning to do much else

That a Honda Civic?

Even with jeets, niggers and mudkikes your biggest dangers are negligence. Fucking with someones food takes effort. Tiny effort, but you still have to go out of your way.
Even these people just want to get shit done so they can go home and punch their wives

unless you live in a ghetto or you pissed off the drivers they probably won't fuck with your food.