How do I profit from weed being legalized?

How do I profit from weed being legalized?

Attached: Possession_of_marijuana_-_high.jpg (4041x2273, 1.32M)

Smoke as much of it as you can

Short weed meme coins as it becomes lame

basically run a dispensary, or if you're willing to do the legwork- get a head start on the psilocybin industry (the next logical step)

launch a stoner shitcoin kek

>blazebake ticker:420

checked

its a not a bad idea desu, imagine how many pothead crypto greenhorns would buy into some bsc token with a weed leaf as the logo

Sit back and enjoy watching society go super retarded, that’s how

weed will be like a shampoo in the regular market. needed, and therefore, can be marketed in any way you wish.

this is actually kind of brilliant

>medical/therapeutic applications
>relatively harmless and cost effective
>shake the population out of their consoomerist stupor with a "federally approved" ego death

fuck user, where do i sign up

Dispensaries aren't making money. There is too much oversupply

not my project kek. i've dabbled in shitcoins but my admin days are mostly over.

kek this should be good. what "projects"

web420 could have ben something but it rugged

If not a dispensary, then just raise them for the hemp and process it into building materials or something. People are always looking to get high, if someone cant turn a profit off that then thery just dont know how to run a business

worked on mithril and hp0bama bitcoin as a janny kek. Mostly good lads but too much drama for me to stick around long

didnt both of those rug

mithril has seen better days but sanic coomer coin is still going strong. I reckon they'll bounce back during the next bullrun. Ive still got a decent stack since one of the lead admins is a buddy of mine

Why would the government want to lose blind consumers? The economy will crash overnight

lol which one

noko specifically, though i got on well with vmu before he left and killboy

>fake island boys collab
>fake fashion model collab
>fake mma fighter collab
>female admins
>chat is just admins circlejerking

It was a fun ride but there isn't anything more happening with it

oh yeah i heard about the split in 2o49!nu main. Someone is fudding both projects apparently kek- someone leaked a convo between the island boys manager and hps10 cmo or something. apparently they ran off with 6K and didnt deliver the tiktok

lol sounds like you were in on the ride at some point. what went wrong

bro as a 10 year weed farmer I'm moving into automation for EV's. Fuck weed. 200 dollar lbs all year.

You'll make money by buying up trim while it's $5/lb and turning it into diamonds for 3k per lb and that's fuckin it. everyone is taking losses. People are composting entire buildings full of 2020 harvest.

yeah management could be better, but theyve apparently got some big stuff brewing that i saw personally. Take that as you will.

project could explode but the admins are bad with timing and execution. part of why i left

leak or fucking larp

like i grew 2000 lbs recreational and another 350 medical this year and I'm lucky to walk away with money to keep rolling without a boss. I worked for the owner of TLRY in california at eel river family farms, and even they turned a loss on 50,000 lbs.

i cant give specifics since they'll know it was me, but basically nft trading card game integrated with their new swap. expected to drop in 4ish weeks. They wanna roll out a whole gaming/social media interface, but all ive seen is the code for the swap and some preliminary nft's

Attached: gremlin2022-01-30 19.06.01.jpg (992x1024, 130.99K)

when they made every female in the group an admin and started shaming coomers

dev getting scammed with fake collabs

having a collection of more than 10 tits, breaking the magic number 10 rule and disrupting the meme magic

^ this was the nail in the coffin imo

holy shit

thats actually kind of fucking bullish- how did you get this info

thoughts on