There are STILL ICP shills in the catalog

>there are STILL ICP shills in the catalog
>after months and months of dumping

cmon guys this meme has gone on for too long lmao

Attached: 1625896775593.jpg (957x931, 275.31K)

Never selling. Get fucked.

lmao

best swing coin in the game. with DEFI and the NFT markets expoding. shits getting real.
I bought one BTC flower from french street artist Ludo for 5 icp, sold it for 25icp, bought another for 12icp- holding that for the eth and ICP flowers which are airdropped to holders. got ANOTHER nft airdrop for being on dscvr today. another easy 5-7icp

ICP is sure to moon any day
it is the new chainlink after all
finally, an L1 built from the ground up with oracles in mind, instead of just being an afterthought

IF you don't see ICP as an opportunity this low in cost, with this much utility and user adoption happening, then you're just a coward. a small dicked individual, a basement dwelling unhappy, unsuccessful narcissist that thinks he's smarter than he is. no accomplishment having, no risk taking bug man. enjoy your nihilism, youre not gonna make it bro, sad. you should be learning from ICP baggies, taking notes. asking questions like: what makes life's literal chads? I'll tell you, it's the penis size.

lmao again, you baggies are something else

you're the baggie user. it's only ICP baggies that post ICP FUD threads. why would someone who doesn't hold ICP or know about the project care enough to post threads about it?

Because it's a fucking hilarious scam you moron

but seeing you lot come up with all sorts of cope is hilarious

FEEL MY PAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>you lot
so sad and so gay. ICP is a great swing trade coin and there's a lot of money to be made in an emerging ecosystem without buying icp with straight fiat. but you're a faggot so you wouldn't get it and im guessing a coward because a sui stack of ICP is very scary to you.

Sir seriously, this coin is going to the moon my guy. Foreal if you dont buy now you will have big regrets

My village will be fed because of this great coin i will tell you that

>They trusted a Nazi VC LARPer with their hard earned money

Attached: 1638661646497s.jpg (255x247, 13.76K)

+200 people making the worlds hgihest performing crypto development team.
6 yrs development solved all the blockchain issues protocols are facing today.
you dumb.

>18 dollars

What are other good projects?
Btc?
Eth?
Link?
Xmr?

Not an argument. Low effort. Gay and jewish

it will go sub 10 dollars and stay there for 2 years
there is no reason to buy it right now
maybe just before the next bull

Yeah bro just buy the bottom right before the bull run good advice user