What does crypto look like a year from now

What does crypto look like a year from now

Attached: 1619286871529.png (1189x1024, 195.18K)

If we're lucky we'll just BARELY be recovering from the bear market so don't get your hopes up faggot

I truly hope this

Bear market won't last, just a little longer and will shift again

I think it will be at least 4 more months

Look at those arms!

>implying there will be any crypto in a year

chilly
cool
freezing
icy
snowy
icy-cold
glacial
wintry
crisp
frosty
frigid
bitter
bitterly cold
biting
piercing
numbing

It's okay, mumu. Sometimes it's good for your mental sanity to cope on a daily basis

Attached: 1639418416725.jpg (1140x1957, 219.9K)

Nigga u okay?

>faggot wanting to be fucked by pepe
I'm weirdly okay with this

What do you mean exactly?

Don't we all want that?

Pills are overrated anyways

There's not gonna be a crypto market in a year. Enjoy it while it still lasts

Pills are needed in some cases.

BTC 10k in march. Screenshot this

i dont give a fuck anymore. my bags lost so much value that i can't project myself in a better position any time soon

Attached: 27336357_.jpg (261x202, 8.1K)

>What does crypto look like a year from now
Tons of projects will be using strongnode instead of AWS. SNE will be ranked in the 400s. I will be chilling on a boat Bobo posting about the crash coming in the summer of 2023.

Gamers literally getting paid for playing, just for spending the time in the game... That's what the cryptogaming brought to the games. You can actually work playing a certain game, loot things, and get rewarded for it. But not a shitty reward like it would be having just "gold" and no more, because you can get the same gold, but in the reality as well

d0b0 is going to drop 4-5 zeroes

who the fuck cares? just hold BTC until it bounces back faggot

All coins except for BTC, ETH (and a handful of its competitors that scale well), XMR and LINK are dead.
BTC crabs as inflation squeezes normies out of stacking but has institutions getting more into it to hedge, cancelling eachother out in boringness as BTC's price action also becomes digital gold mehness.
ETH is used for a lot of would be illegal financial products and pumps quite a lot, possibly flipping Bitcoin, as big finance gets comfortable with smart contracts. LINK also pumps.
XMR pumps just because in depressions demand for narcotics skyrockets.
No one has any money left for shitcoin gambling because of stagflation so all other coins die. Except for SHIB, which reaches 5 cents, because clown world.

>AWS
>ever getting replaced
Low quality bait and/or smoothbrainery.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

>XMR and LINK are dead.
Based and redpilled user

Reinventing shitty pay to win freemium games on the blockchain isn't big. People fucking hate these "gaymes".

Like a shit, honestly. I don't have more hopes in this. Probably it will be a fucking nightmare, probably it will be a fucking metal disorder of the masses, I don't know...

Is ETH 2.0 ever gonna be a thing or just delusions at this point?

You do seem what you're talking about. I might dump all my bags once the price goes near my entry point

>ESL
>Thinking LINK can die
nigger putin is literally invading Ukraine killing thousands just to suppress LINK

>Why I'm not getting any replies...
>Why...
>I'm so bad at this of jokes?

Attached: 16498765465487.jpg (225x225, 8.72K)

delusions. ETH is dumping hard and Vitalik is not doing anything

>Gamers literally getting paid for playing, just for spending the time in the game...
Any game that has to bribe me to play it is not worth playing in the first place.

kek'd

>putin is literally invading Ukraine killing thousands just to suppress LINK
That sounds too schizo

>Reinventing shitty pay to win freemium games on the blockchain isn't big
Holy shit THIS. Imagine being so fucking retarded that you think you'll ever make it just by playing these shitty games.

Attached: 1625387123803.png (500x693, 164.29K)

What a shit thread

You have to be a massive retard if you seriously think a bunch of third worlders "lending" their PCs will ever replace centralized infrastructure.

>he doesn't know
If that shit happens it's unironically fucking ogre and you know it faggot
>inb4 glowfag
Shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up

>and that's bad

Dude, are you retarded or what? You didn't have the chance of thinking about the amount of hours that you can have by farming a certain thing in a certain game?

Like having a sword in a MMORPG that is very fucking painful to have... And you have the opportunity to sell it, but, what do you have in regret? Nothing, just a fucking number telling you that you have virtual money, and that's it, virtual money that isn't really real-world tradable because the game itself ban everyone who trades their in-game items or gold, for real money, so... Being paid for your hard work in any game, is well received honestly.

That's where we will be if it's the usual 1 year to the bottom, we'll be crabbing slowly upwards ready to start the 2024 bull.

>apu is absolutely jacked
>still a froglet, aspie gf has to bend down just to get to eye level, aspie gf boobs could probably rest on apu face

Meanwhile chad uncle groyper doesnt have this problem and is 6 foot