MEANWHILE: XRP PRICE: $0.60

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUH DAVOS
MUH CENTRAL BANK
MUH 2K EOY
BBBBUT MELLON AND INSIDERS SAID BANKS ARE BUYING XRPEE

PRESS S TO SPIT ON XRP BAGHOLDERS

In all seriousness, congrats to Brad and his team, I wish one day id be able to pull out a sophisticated heist like them

Attached: 1643582962751.jpg (1080x794, 360.04K)

You would be a retard not to hold at least 1k xrp right now. It’s so cheap.

Sorry but I actually want to make money. Even if xrp goes back to ATH and thats saying something considering were in a bear market, its a 6x at most. I can shit a 6x lmao

Attached: 1643399408364.jpg (394x394, 33.31K)

Ok Nice só just go away, do your 18299292x’es and shut the fuck up moron

i fucking hate XRP and all it stands for, but just in case I hold 5k.

yeah its only a 40 billion mcap right now so cheap

>Head of crypto company is a billionaire who has a stake in the company
Wow pajeet, you really got me. I'll make sure to hurry up and sell everything. I'm going to invest in something headed up by a shady Russian no one has ever heard of or a shit-stained dev team of nobodies in Mumbai.

The difference, you fkn mongloid is the other projects actually pumped. Look at ETH, went from 10 to 4k, your XRPee is shit, you're just funding Ripple and their team because you trusted a cartoon bear and muh riddles. Top kek
Did you come up with that yourself or you decoded a riddle? KEK

Attached: 1610004908438.png (214x257, 102.88K)

Desu this. I mean. If this what passes for fud holy shit I'm seriously considering picking up a stack. What's a sui?

>Look at ETH, went from 10 to 4k
Kek, you really don't know do you? Nobody tell him.

so you are against bitcoin too right?

>Look at ETH
El no sabe

Attached: 1619854905341.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

How the fuck is it still #8?

Let me guess, you got brainwashed by the twitter sleuths thinking the SEC will go after Ethereum?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ethereum was registered in Switzerland, they were smart about it, unlike your masters at cRipple who just dumped on you. Jed still has 600M to go, by that time market will be in deep red, congrats again on missing a bullrun

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: topfuckingkekholyshit.png (1506x513, 105.95K)

I have 500,000 of these things. Fml.

Attached: xrprage.png (1336x850, 515.83K)

Nope, not even close kek. You should stay up to date on news that effects your maxi.

What a failure. I expected a bigger rally. Fucking ADA outperformed XRP.

You know what I see? I see a link marine that got fooled by xrp maxis putting link in the xrp infographs. And now he's all pissy cause he got excited for news that didn't involve his coin.
I'm betting you shared one, and ended up looking like a retard when someone pointed out you got fooled.

Attached: Screenshot_20220119-205129-718.png (1062x1305, 514.33K)

I would be very worried if Ripple wasn't being sued by the SEC and spineless exchanges weren't delisting the asset.

It's clear that XRP is the chosen asset of the whitehats.

They conspired to to launch the winning shot of the war against the dark cabal by seeding the world with their ammunition before the war even started.

Everyone thought Trump would implement it during his first term which is why it giga pumped in 2017, twice.

Then the chinese and russian trading bots went to work to suppress the price for the next 3 years.

The lawsuit was a shot in the dark to try to derail what they know is an unstoppable plan.

O.p. got real quiet. I think I hit a little too close to home kek.