Bought a new Bronco instead of 2000 LINK. How mad does that make you chuds?

Bought a new Bronco instead of 2000 LINK. How mad does that make you chuds?

Attached: IMG_0449.jpg (1200x1600, 347.87K)

I feel so bad for burgers who don’t have access to 79 series Landcruisers, and have to settle for these terrible burger 4x4s instead.

Someone screencap this

Its another euroshit with an inferiority complex

would have went with a Toyota 4-runner myself. would have also chosen 2000 link over your purchase as well but I'm not mad about it. We need people like you to wage so people like me can be comfy

Lmao bought one 8 months ago still waiting

who says i wage?

Attached: 1581359102677.jpg (750x558, 179.98K)

is that what burgers call a "truck"?

see
keep thinking about the USA 24/7

fuck me dead these things are expensive. those troopcarriers arent much better on price too

>paying full price instead of financing and beating the apr through your investments
i hope you enjoy it anyway

not a nice car and i dont care about other peoples mismanagement of money

how many people do you reckon do that? like finance and chuck the rest into an index fund or something

Cope faggot I’m Australian as if Euros even go off road

Yeah my troopy was $80k AUD and that’s before I added masses of bullshit to it. Probably around $130k all up at this point. Not a cheap hobby.

Just say you're gay. Gotta make it sound complicated

cope faggot australia doesnt even have roads

All the more reason to buy a capable off road vehicle

the vast majority of people finance. not sure what proportion try to generate yield a higher rate than their loan's apr with money they could have spent in a doen payment.

fucking hell thats insanity. did you get it recently? ive always known that they are pricy but fuck haha

why would i be mad? you spending your money doesn't hurt me at all

yeah im aware that most if not all people finance now, just hearing stories of friends going into a dealership offering cash and the salesman have no idea what to do lmao. id say the percentage that try to achieve that would be unbelievably low but its based if they can pull it off

Broncos are officially chud mobiles tho

Literally just throw it into boomer 8% stocks

Should've bought a 77'