Any ideas when BTC will start to recover

Realistic predictions and shitposts welcome

Attached: btc.png (225x225, 4.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/1P5ZEDWTKTFGxQjZphgWPQUpe554WKDfHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

possible. Any reason or just a guess

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 4.32.03 AM.png (1556x554, 175.36K)

BTC will recover probably in june/july. ticker: BITCOIN, however, is stabler than the dollar, and gives me the opportunity to store my BNB in a real store of value.

Attached: IMG_20220125_040629_739.jpg (500x516, 63.74K)

When ever it feel like it

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-180123.png (1080x2340, 259.66K)

Previous bear season lasted years so its anyone's guess. I'm going with 2027 but could be early as 8 months. Nobody really knows

do you think it could hit a new ATH or just back to around 67K

>shitposts welcome
sounds desperate for some specific fud but ok

Will slip between now and March probably, then recover to mid-point around the middle of the year. This will be a lack-luster year DESU

kek i actually bought a bag of this a while back, completely forgot about it

I hate to tell you this buddy, but bitcoin is dead. You are just going to have to accept that its never coming back.

around 80-100K I reckon

would be sick

damn you think ETH will be the new king

Also why, lmao I thought it was a scam when i first saw it

bitcoin is still alive. only its value shifted. embrace change. embrace $bitcoin.

Attached: IMG_20220130_191918_792.jpg (1280x712, 139.81K)

Recovering rn motherfucker

Attached: 0F819F42-6CDE-431F-9A2D-2F55C0A134D4.jpg (1280x720, 78.98K)

shady but def not a scam, I think it'll be the next d0bo but devs need to roll out some new features/a swap or something. last major stunt they had was island boys collab (weeks ago iirc)

for the lulz i guess, why does anyone do anything

BTC is going to stagnate around this level for the foreseeable future
there is no recovery
(((they))) make tons of money just playing the volatility between 30k and 50k. they don't even need to deal with BTC directly, they have ETFs now. why would they ever let BTC moon to a million?
sooner or later all the masses will realize this, and BTC will be seen as a joke

how much did you lose user

True. In high school my philosophy teacher said that actions were movements with a reason, and i always doubted that. This concept as a crypto has something of a statement to it. I'm interested to see where it goes. It has lasted since November, so we know it's not a blatant rug.

Attached: FB_IMG_1554737549540.jpg (600x908, 51.86K)

its going to 50k in less than 10 days

i think at this point its safe to say that btc is the essentially the bedrock of Defi. i would never buy/use it but i recognize the value there. once more nations start adopting it, the price will literally skyrocket. im thinking 200K ATH is in the cards within a decade

This. Future predictions on crypto are dismal af. If i don't turn a profit by 2023, i'm out of this shitshow

lmao source? We've got an insider boys

i think 200K may be a bit far-fetched

wise advice from the prof desu

ETH 2.0 has been a complete failure, so no.

ARKK big Ideas 2022

Attached: 00078F80-7E7D-462A-B8B5-2FDAA7DDE615.jpg (2202x1246, 1.04M)

This kind of
Bitcoin's story will be akin to that of gold. Jews like Sam Bankman Fried already basically make the price, whether you like that or not.

that's not how it works

kek ive long abandoned using fundamentals or utility to gauge any kind of value in a project. Its all about predicting trends and getting in early imo

how does it work

Maybe ARKK should concern itself more with stopping dumping like a rock sinking to the bottom of the ocean
Economic turbulence isn't being kind to muh genius tech mommy and it hasn't even started yet

Why not? It's still in its firsts implementation wave, after all.

After a capitulation wick.
BTC Wallet #3 has been firmly moving the market in his intended direction for a long time now as there has simply been no new volume.
New retail has zero interest in buying BTC right now, especially at the current prices.

So, BTC Wallet #3 is pumping and dumping the market (solely by himself) to get more liquidity off traders and increase his stack.

He firmly defined both tops, dumping hundreds of millions of dollars both times to force the price back into a downtrend.

Until there is a new arrival of retail to buy his bags, he'll continue in full control of the market. He even caused the fake 20w hold of the line.

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/1P5ZEDWTKTFGxQjZphgWPQUpe554WKDfHQ

Attached: 17329812711.png (1920x1200, 1.06M)

lol fair, it still hasnt released yet has it? So much runs on ETH that i figure itll probably hit numbers close to btc

FED can’t do shit but carry on printing, Biden’s threats against Russia aren’t fooling anyone at this point - Biden is now officially a lame duck and nothing will seriously change anytime soon. Markets will recover quickly.

jesus christ this is news to me- where do you people learn about this shit. One mf is literally toying with economies here