She's 14 and has made more money with crypto than you ever will during your whole life

She's 14 and has made more money with crypto than you ever will during your whole life.

Attached: 1636319110200.png (800x800, 1.37M)

who is she op?

Attached: file.png (395x271, 36.72K)

>14 and has a beard

Why does she have grey hair at 14 and who's that short man

Doesn't matter, she wasn't born white so she failed at life the moment it began

Correct but given that it's nft simp season/woman season I bought 10 of "her" nfts are 0.06-0.1e and sold most of them at 0.25 already. I'm just not smart or cute enough to have life that easy so might as well ride coattails

kek

She has a great son

who the hell is she?

I can legally rail her ass in my country, you jelly biz?

Attached: 1611856693484.jpg (409x409, 98.25K)

Is that her boyfriend?

I don't know or care who that is. I also don't have an enormous amounts of respect for people just because they have money. Winning the lottery doesn't earn you respect. Neither does selling bathwater. Neither does being a fat gay guy on only fans. Honestly, I'm note even envious that they got rich quick. I'd rather fight for my wealth and build character along the way, opposed to 'falling into wealth', which often times leaves you surrounded by yes men you can't trust, and an empty pit in your soul.

>I don't know or care who that is. I also don't have an enormous amounts of respect for people just because they have money. Winning the lottery doesn't earn you respect. Neither does selling bathwater. Neither does being a fat gay guy on only fans. Honestly, I'm note even envious that they got rich quick. I'd rather fight for my wealth and build character along the way, opposed to 'falling into wealth', which often times leaves you surrounded by yes men you can't trust, and an empty pit in your soul.

Attached: copium.jpg (1200x675, 91.65K)

why is the boyfriend hover-handing her?

I don't know who these people are...so...yeah.

Good for her!

Nobody knows who this bitch is OP, also even if she has money I guarantee she has less money than us

He is right though. When the honeymoon phase of your newfound wealth wears off you have an entire lifetime to answer for why your life is the way it is. You might think its cope until you see how hard trust fund babies, scammers or lottery winners try to compensate. Not enough cash to fill up an ego sized hole unless it was earned legitimately.

Verification not required.

She looks brown.

You are retarded, anons are not competing here. i have my strategy as well is is buying more in the dip and staking. I recently staked ICONS at 347% APY