For me, its matrix labs for the next few months. We'll see if the rebrand will lead to a better market fit and traction

For me, its matrix labs for the next few months. We'll see if the rebrand will lead to a better market fit and traction.

Attached: 1637984107151.gif (600x400, 244.54K)

For me it's having you get fucked by a bunch of niggers for shilling this dumping garbage

>yeah, let's get rid of all the matrix branding despite being the only thing carrying our project in the presentation department, that'll surely work

Attached: 1642098665129.jpg (894x512, 105.07K)

>labs
>despite being a swap
I meant let's be honest, this thing is just trying hard to be the next uniswap when literally everyone has no reason to use this thing over the more popular competitors.

LMAO enjoy holding a literal who coin for several months, enduring the absolute painful feeling of falling for this kind of shit

>the next uniswap
they are definitely not gonna make it

Stop clinging on to the popularity of a dead franchise, you nigger. Move on already.

*A meme coin
They rebranded themselves, but the meme part will never go away

You could literally re design the entire thing from scratch and it would still be a shitcoin

And even more now, that the last movie was a piece of shit

>LMAO enjoy holding a literal who coin for several months, enduring the absolute painful feeling of falling for this kind of shit
t-thanks for the daily reminder... fuck my life.

Attached: 1641170737509.jpg (1249x931, 29.23K)

So? the token is still dumping, faggot.

Weabooooo

Do you niggers ever do your research? Why the fuck do you faggots keep falling for whatever gets shilled here on a daily basis? Is it funny to larp that you're financially ruined or something?

This.

/thread

Imagine not being able to pay those ETH fees. Imagine being so fucking poor

This shit was so funny. It started to dump before it was launched, never seen anything like that

Yeah, well those fees fucking sucks

enjoying your first week here newfaggot?

>research

Attached: 7155108.jpg (1280x907, 70.69K)

>/threading your own post
Peak cringe.

You're asking way too much of a typical Any Forums poster

Holy shit now I wanna go to sleep but I'm so addicted to this place that I'll most likely end up lurking here again through my phone and become a filthy phoneposter. Please help

BASED UNISWAPCHAD

Life is pain. There's no reward. Just pain.

That shit is ugly so fuck them

>Yeah, well those fees fucking sucks
Cope or seethe. Call it.

Attached: 1641162502366.jpg (1275x1090, 189.36K)

seek mental help my nigger

Attached: 1637873414842.jpg (600x600, 46.56K)

not gonna lie, made me chuckle a bit

There's no sleep. Just grind.

My bags are not listed on your exchange, pal. Tough luck, but I have no reason to use it.

Cope. Always cope

>op being a nigger for the billionth time in a row
it's all so fucking tiresome

What are you holding user?

You're jst a fag

Be a chad? More like be a FAG lmao.

S E E T H E

Nigger what the shit are you talking about

I'm not arguing with that. It's a shitcoin, yes

Based