I've been bearish on link for a long time but this looks like a momentum change against ETH

I've been bearish on link for a long time but this looks like a momentum change against ETH.

Attached: linketh.png (1553x1181, 146.42K)

I'd love to see a low on the RSI above 50 then i think it's confirmed

based, but no point in posting on Any Forums since there are over 100 LINK FUD bots here

I mean im not even a link shill, i've been called a fudder for saying it's had an atrocious year but i still think it's worth saying that it looks like the bad times are over.

Fundamentals > TA. The best long term gainers are the toughest holds

LINK bvll run starts NOW

Check my digitals

Btc and eth charts both look like shit. I'm not inhaling any hopium until there's a sign the months of downtrend are over and we see stocks resume uponly

nice

My apologies I directed you to the wrong post, please check these digitals instead.

Attached: 42ACDE9E-6478-4D18-86E1-8FB26FFC8F69.jpg (497x750, 63.48K)

LINK

They have looked shit and it reversing against them doesn't necessarily mean anything for the USD price but the eth chart specifically no longer looks so bad.

I'd want a bit more to be sure but it's the first time in over a year it's looked like it's done crashing.

Gunna need a sharpie in a pooper to summon the bull run, user. I cast the last one to bump us from $4 to $20 - all out of mana bro. Just be sure to post your addy with it

Attached: 4B999330-F7F1-40E9-B20B-7FC5DC54F695.png (2484x1086, 173.61K)

Not a very compelling line with only two prior points. I think the local top represented bouncing off both the return to mean on the bubble and off the 20 week ema. Both were extremely bearish turns but if it wants to retest them again now things could turn well.

20w being reclaimed as we speak

Attached: 5C9129C2-847C-4FA0-BF74-FEE01D169EA2.jpg (2476x924, 229.82K)

the LINK shill threads have started. this happens every time LINK pumps, especially against the market. here's what's going to happen:

-LINK is going to pump over the coming weeks along with the rest of the market. LINK will outpace the gains of the rest of the market and will get back to ATH. LINK hitting ATH will be the signal that the market is going to crash. Yes, the entire crypto market moves based on LINK. The only people who haven't realized this yet are brainlets or those who are trying to deliberately deceive you.

-Sometime in early to mid March there is going to be another major market crash. This will be the crash where all shitcoins return to their true, near worthless value. LINK will crash as well somewhere in the $15-20 range. This will be the last time you will be able to purchase LINK at these prices.

-A week or two after this crash LINK will pump against the rest of the market. How high this pump goes I have no idea. If I had to guess we're going to see $200 LINK by June/July, and $500 LINK by EOY. CCIP and staking changes everything so these token price predictions could be conservative.

-The goal of these shill threads is to get dumb money to help pump the market thinking that LINK's shit price action is finally over, and they made a perfectly timed swing into LINK to ride the next leg up into triple digits. The dump from ATH back to $15-$20 will flush these people out. The sentiment at this point will be abysmal with people claiming that crypto is over. From there, only the people who understand what they hold and are never selling their LINK will be allowed to experience the leg up into triple digits and beyond.

Enjoy the ride.

Attached: 1633476690552.png (1242x1723, 1.9M)

Exellent post.

Attached: 1624700201642.jpg (1000x800, 77.3K)

I’ll see what I can do.

You're going to make people swing in March and it's going to fuck them as we go to 300 dollars.

I don't understand these posts. As great as that would be, you cannot see the future.

A bit too precise, fortune telling faggot.