STUPID RUSSIAN PIECE OF SHIT

STUPID RUSSIAN PIECE OF SHIT
GIVE ME BACK MY TOKENS

TRANSACTION HAS BEEN STUCK LIKE THIS FOR CLOSE TO 30 MINUTES I LITERALLY CAN'T USE MY WALLET ANYMORE BECAUSE OF MOTHERFUCKING RUBIC.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 225951.png (356x136, 3.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=07TvOLXU6V4
help.tokensets.com/en/articles/4089766-how-to-push-through-a-stuck-transaction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>avax
>rubic
>never heard of transaction fees
yeah checks out

just speed up the cancellation

I have the gas to pay for gas dumbass. In any case if you have insufficient gas a transaction won't even go through, how dumb are you? Even if you were to set a lower gas rate all that's supposed to happen is the transaction fails due to insufficient gas. Transactions literally aren't supposed to take more than a minute or two, it's still stuck as I type this.

Already did that.

Use have to clear all transactions on the MetaMask wallet settings and try it again

I'm impressed by how bad the font rendering is.

You idiot just reverse the tx by dividing the amount of gwei with the gas amount you paid, punch the number in the nonce and press cancel AFTER you've opened another transaction where the nonce on the second one is the sum of the first nonce divided by the current average gwei price and then execute the first transaction while sending yourself back at least 1 Avax to your main wallet and of course try to update your MetaMask beforehand, take note that you'll have to interact directly with the Avax deployer smart contract address before and afterwards while doing so. If you'll follow correctly you'll found out that your main problem is that you're infact a faggot.
Good luck user.

Still stuck, any other bright ideas?
Already sent them an email, all they've responded with is an automated message asking me to send screenshots and Txhash.
This is what expert level trolling looks like

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 233457.png (1024x980, 89.35K)

Make a new transaction and set the nonce to the same as this pending one. The miners will pick that one up instead and this one will go into the void.

this has nothing to do with the web app, the blockchain itself is not executing the txn

>It's the turkroaches who are preventing me from selling.
Literally never coming back to AVAX or Rubic

Reset metamask youtube.com/watch?v=07TvOLXU6V4

Great work, now I can't find the nonce to attempt linkrel help.tokensets.com/en/articles/4089766-how-to-push-through-a-stuck-transaction

I'm going to sleep.
Future of finance my ass.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 000456.png (1024x528, 17.39K)

look in your metamask should be there

You can tell you're a newfag.

>I'm going to sleep.
>Future of finance my ass
Don't listen to all these niggers OP, iktf. Ridiculous how much gas you need to pay for the least user friendly experience ever. This is the biggest reason normies won't flock to crypto; it's too much of a pain in the ass.

Calm down, this is the future of finance

>can’t find the nonce
It’s literally on the etherscan tx you nunce

so... you don't know how to use a blockchain

Attached: 1643586467440.jpg (750x671, 37.28K)

OP have you tried turning the rubic on and off yet?

cuck & bluepilled
none of this is rocket science
use owlracle for gas prices
if you mess this step, tap on speed up and then put a proper price
if you ALSO mess this step, click on "activity log" to access the speed up option again
if somehow your brainlet ass manages to screw up all 3 steps (lol @ following the advice of user who trolled you with reset), go on myetherwallet and send the transaction manually with the nonce from snowtrace
but PERHAPS YOUR NORMALFAG ASS SHOULD STICK TO BISEXUAL FINANCE LIKE A GOOD LITTLE CENTRALIZED KEK, HMM? LITTLE BRAINLET KEK THOUGHT HE COULD PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS TO GO GAMBLE ON SOME LITERAL SHITCOIN SCAM?
faggot