This might be a brainlet question but how come in the previous bubbles very few people realised the bubble but in this...

This might be a brainlet question but how come in the previous bubbles very few people realised the bubble but in this bubble almost everyone knows it's a bubble?

Attached: zeIqKFyXDf8Y_0m3sD5fvQMzrzx2qRHY-vOHVJ_cdSg.jpg (640x804, 71.26K)

Who is everyone retard? Some few faggots on Any Forums? Go outside faggot

Who the fuck shaves balls?

I'm in a very normie crypto facebook group and everyone is calling a bearmaket. 90% have sold and many are shorting.
I've been shorting since we broke $40k.

people who expect someone else to put their mouth on them

Why the fuck would you want someone's mouth on your balls? Are they some kind of faggot?

This is exactly why we're actually about to pump to 80k soon.

Playboys, bruh. Women love the presentation of a groomed, shaved cock and balls. I got my shave game down to an art. What you rockin? No, on second thought, keep that shame to yourself.
I cockscape with a Fusion razor. There's nothing more manly than 5 blades to your sack. See you on the field, scrub.

i shave my penis balls and ass because then i look cuter in panties

Why does that mean we should pump?

It will be the mother of all bearmarkets. Normies will jump back in at 20-30k and get absolutely rekt. BTC goes back to 3 digits in the coming recession.

kek this is very bullish

My thoughts exactly. When normies are bearish that means we're going up. Always do the opposite of what normies say.

but we're about to go down though

Ah good, we’re at disbelief then.

Attached: 500AFBE2-E473-4710-B5AB-4133227E2647.jpg (1024x832, 131.3K)

Because the markets are incredibly efficient at making normie retards lose money.

Crypto is different than regular markets because you can see the sentiment in real time on Twitter and social media. That means only willfully ignorant people and rubes will get caught with their pants down when their feeds are blowing up with everyone losing money.

Based.

do you have any pictures so that we can judge that?

It feels pretty good desu.

literally pumping rn

>I'm in a very normie crypto facebook group and everyone is calling a bearmaket. 90% have sold and many are shorting.
Oh God. This is so fucking bullish.

Attached: 1643585367841.png (1337x1045, 125.2K)