AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: megajust.png (676x658, 35.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.com/btc/address/12ja3APjcefvaABEPSZj4RWoapryUf77ij
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least it’s something

Finally something from the early years of Any Forums

This is Any Forums though.

that's not Any Forums, it's Any Forums

how the FUCK do we cope

Attached: 1632548303590.png (338x980, 392.7K)

Why the price was so shit in the beginning?

no one knew BTC would be worth what it is now
no one

meh potato patato. I'm just glad to see some actually old fag stuff instead of the usually 2018-2017 garbage we always see here.

that guy probably became a /pol user

Attached: 0-9620943059043.png (819x1094, 1.5M)

they all sold or lost their keys a year later

>blockchain.com/btc/address/12ja3APjcefvaABEPSZj4RWoapryUf77ij
Bought 5 BTC, sold it in 2012, sold the rest of the scraps last year.
Even if you were early, the chances of you accumulating large amounts and holding are very slim.

Why your people shit in street?

>Why did an entirely new asset class that only a bunch of nerds and druggies on the internet new about, not go to 100 million marketcap overnight?

because it was useless internet money you couldn't do anything with. the silk road didn't even exist then, so you couldn't even buy drugs with it.

I'm glad i was young enough back then to have this opportunity closed to me

If i was in my 20s and let early crypto days slip through my hands i would kms desu

Yeah i understand it supposed to start from scraps, but those niggas were clearly selling it way below the electricity bill.

hahah yeah
imagine that hahah

Attached: 30d.gif (394x383, 15.24K)

>just hold for 12 years bro

Attached: 123ABC.png (236x311, 180.45K)

>NOOOO Why didn't I receive a Bitcoin after 5 minutes of mining?!
vs.
>NOOOO BITCOIN IS TROLL MONEY!! I don't want you to donate several hundred bitcoins to me!!

Who got bigger JUST'd?

Attached: just.jpg (515x265, 27.72K)

you could produce it for free

I was 15 when bitcoin just started taking off, I could have bought if I had my head screwed on better.
They sold it for what was the fair market price at the time, if you generated a couple dollars just by running your computer you'd sell it too.

I remember that shit like it was yesterday;
Simpler times;
This year hits different due to the fact that there are new players in the game that are changing the dynamic of crypto for the better with DeFi, yield farming, staking, liquidity mining;
the list goes on;
I would absolutely hate to miss out on those kind of gains;
Can't stop, won't stop;

I bought lots of bitcoin for its intended purpose.
Then I consumed all those purposes.
Now I am poor, such is life.

Were the drugs good at least?

I minted nearly 100 bitcoin on my shitty pentium machine in 2009 (i was a linux enthusiast), then dumped the machine

AMA

Attached: warning.png (800x2000, 415.45K)

bitcoin was so toxic people were giving it away for free

nah just the majority of people didnt know what it really was. I remember people saying it was botnet for awhile.

They were okay. I'd rather have the bitcoins though.

All the get rich quick fags were busy with stocks, pyramid schemes and shitty courses.

Nothing to say he didn't buy later. The fact that he was aware in 2010 gave him a massive advantage in 2013

So many people did this. I had over 400 bitcoin I mined myself. Then I reinstalled windows and didn't bother to save the wallet. They were worthless back then. No regrets.