Why don't white people like crypto?

why don't white people like crypto?

Attached: 2343242321.png (945x572, 21.81K)

We do, but they grouped Slavs as other

a century of demoralization

>30% Cryptocurrency, generally
>30% Bitcoin
30% Ethereum

As it should be. Vodka suckers are at least one evolutionary stage behind us.

Most white people are midwits

The whites probably contained a lot of boomers who aren't into crypto

Western "whites" are just goyim conditioned to obey every command from their masters. Masters say crypto bad, they repeat crypto bad

years of kike brain manipulation

Jewish subversion

I've seen tons of ugly niggers on my shitcoins TG groups. I can't stand it, they comment about topics they have no clue like artificial intelligence "men, artificial intelligence is the future" i feel i will die of cringe, can't wait to drop every single token of my bag on them.

White people took all their crypto gains and gambled them on spy puts

This
Especially among white women

The fud is starting to get to me bros, are whites really gonna prevail out of all this subversion shit within the next couple generations

As a whole, probably not. Even "redpilled" types these days are cuckservative retards who think "racism" or "antisemitism" are legitimate concepts. However, the white people who survive this filter will need to be much more ethnocentric and "radicalized", so to speak. In a way, this is improving our collective fitness. Unfortunately though, there will be a lot of work to do on the other side.

More sceptical of seemingly free money

Get off Any Forums. There is only rot here. Leave before it's too late user

Who is white then?
You certainly don't mean Americans, right?

Its just sharts. It doesnt count Russians and Orks.

Look around you at your civilization ruled by women and faggots. Your normalization of trannies and your worship of black bodies and jewish minds

As a slav I agree that we should not be grouped in the same category as you, but not for the reasons you think.

Now go ahead and shriek about my mongol DNA

Anyone know if intelligence of mixed offspring is increased? It's advantageous that mixed kids have so many medical problems. I was just lamenting whites giving away what little women we have that will actually breed to niggers/spics. I'd assume mixed kids are just a fad, a product of the current push to kill off whites. I don't know how much longer the kikes can keep it up before losing their way or drinking their own poison. Regardless, mixed children not feeling like they belong to any race, assumed intelligence increase (less likely to breed), and medical problem increase leads me to believe it will correct itself soon enough. Imagine Whites dwindling down in numbers to match the Jews. When was the last time in history when white dominance was so low?

Attached: http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.png (700x585, 84.71K)