Abracadabra you juat got rugpulled muh heckin frog nation!

Abracadabra you juat got rugpulled muh heckin frog nation!

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-160126_Twitter.jpg (1080x930, 352.73K)

How does Crypto Twitter manage to be even more pathetic than Any Forums?

Daniele Sesta fud is recycled nonsense. He hasn't rugged anything imagine thinking about doing anything suspicious when your doxxed like he is.

Now let's see Cronje the cocksucker defend this

it's ogre

What's this got to do with abracadabra?

It's TIME to let go, baggies

Attached: day_of_the_pillow.jpg (1000x1000, 163.37K)

what a fucking attention whore

Attached: file.png (590x401, 64.23K)

There's nothing to let go it collapsed to shit in the past few months

Got one already

Attached: 20220130_160737.jpg (828x701, 126.67K)

You were never /frognation/ if you don't believe in our core doctrine - to enable global prosperity.

What a faggot

because people get too emotional when their brains start co-relating to others who wants to make it. the fact that you can relate to other people (or at least their profiles) makes them take wrong decisions because they basically aren't capable of controlling their feelings

is the same in reddit. that's why biz is better, at least in that sense. we are anons. we don't know each other. we don't see other profiles posting and relate to them day after day. the emotional clingy-ness is real. it's real son.

probably a result of poor relationships with their fathers

How do I find a job that pays me to post this shit? I have not even followed this drama but it's clear that the devs rigging.

I see people still backing him on Twitter. Its absurd to me how attached people get to figureheads in crypto, especially after they've shafted you. Undoubtedly the same kind of bagholders that scream fud if you bring up some unwelcome fact about whatever coin they hold. Absolutely delusional and 100% ngmis

they drank the kool-aid way too hard. they think the next scam project from this greasy fat fuck will make them rich.

Daniele is a gigantic scammer dude. I've been following his "career" since ICE launched and he always pulls the shadiest shit. The ICE "hack" to allowing """someone""" to buy up half the supply of SPELL when it launched on Uniswap for 1eth as an "Easter egg". Not to say you can't make money of his scams but more often than not people lose money while his insiders make even more money.

2 more weeks sir

Cronje hired blue kirby and worked with him for years on his scams, hes a fucking criminal

overbearing mother + weak father = weak-willed consensus seeking loser.

I wish my community sucked my dick as hard
They fudded their own bags to death
literal subhuman apes