YouTube crypto """expert"""

>YouTube crypto """expert"""
>FOMOs and buys LUNA at $70

Attached: trt3ds.png (1826x1364, 2.53M)

Hehe

almost bought luna because of him

This shit is going to zero, fr fr. Get the thickest shorts in possible lads. Free cash.

why does this mick suck solana's cock so hard?

he said he was very late to invest and its one of his smallest bags. at least he sold the top for MATIC. he goes by what he thinks are solid tokenomics and holds them long term and sets exit prices. he's earned his millions and spends a lot on charity helping animals. I don't know shit about LUNA or care. too many shitcoins to diversify into. I've got my blue chips, alt L1s, DeFi, gaming, and zk-rollups.

I hate Raoul Pal though. especially after hearing him talk about medical advancements helping boomers live longer.

Attached: 16038284239.jpg (1280x720, 132.57K)

>he's earned his millions
Proof?

This guy is a brainlet that appeals to the lowest common denominator.

This grifter also said ICP is shit.

ICP *is* shit, though, he's correct about that single thing

It's brave to oust yourself like that mooncuck, i'll give you that.

Attached: 1632143809142.png (1106x1012, 749.13K)

it is good but it has link-tier price action

ok, retards. just realize his channel is saturated now and his advice is shit because everyone is following it. Anyone could have called Solana in a bull market. He clearly bought the top of FTM and LUNA. His solana entry wasn't even that great either after all the averaging.

Explains why he fudded Kadena so hard by making up nonsense.
He is a charlatan. You can see his devilish behavior in his eyes. No doubt he is pump and dumping on his viewers. He doesn't give a shit about anything except extracting money from subscribers.

I agree that many other people called Solana much earlier. I think that charlatan got into Solana around $50

The problem is that he buys and never sells because muh taxes. He can afford it i guess, but his viewers can't, they have been bagholding Solana from sub 100 to 200+ to sub 100 again.

Attached: 1637957930457.jpg (528x522, 61.18K)

His SOL average was around $60 I think. He also sold AVAX wwwaaayyy to early. Like $50 or something.

He doesnt fud matic but he goes on and on about sol, dont get it desu, matic is way better then sol

ICP has shit tier price action, but tech is top class. What other chain can run on a reverse gas model or host webassembly without getting shoah'd like sol?

because it's all he's got. Same reason he absolutly refuses to mention ICP even in a negative sense. he's just a shill for his own bags, that's all. he acts like he does these 'indepth' analyses, if he did he would have found SOL centralized, terrible tokenomics and barely can be considered a blockchain.