We're all gonna make it GRT bros

I've done the TA. $5.70 for GRT in the short-term, $46 in the mid-term

youtube.com/watch?v=uydT85XE1GU

Attached: 97834123.jpg (718x712, 41.7K)

I want to believe

Attached: 1633552389975.jpg (399x400, 17.2K)

I've been saying it since March last year and I'll keep shouting it from the rooftops.

$40 EOY is FUD!!!!

Checked. I'm delegating a 10k suicide stack. Tell me I'm gonna make it bros

Attached: 1643034062172.png (398x382, 137.9K)

how sure are you of this I was about to sell my stack for a 50% loss

You would have to be a grade A mong to actually sell 1 GRT before 2024.

This is the future make it coin 100%

XRPLambos said so.

$40 EOY is FUD!!!! Bro

i've literally never been wrong

checked
wagmi GRT bros

looking at your channel you are wrong all the time.

Retard. We’re in the middle of a bear market and somehow one of the worst performing coins of the last year is going to become #3 in market cap and almost eclipse ETH’s all time high marketcap, all this year. Fuck you.

I've done the ta aswell. 0.235usd soon

Good long term hold. They want this project to succeed and are investing more in to it.

just took a quick glance thru ur shit channel lmao dude, i think i'm gonna do the exact opposite of ur jeetlike analyzes

You really know fuck all about grt huh?
As soon as the floodgates are opened it will be an unrelenting rush of upwards momentum as we race to the number 3 spot.
It will be both obvious and glorious.
Enjoy the view sucka.

Fuck I hope so fren. Just want to slurparino those precious cheapy gurts.

I’m convinced you’re just trying to pump your bags. Every thread you were in in 2021 you were spouting the same $40 EOY bullshit, and now you’re doing the same shtick in 2022. You do realize the same people come to these threads right?

Attached: connase.png (739x732, 468.69K)

Well, if they complete their pending tasks (mainly, migrating most of the subgraphs to the mainnet so having GRT makes sense) then we could expect a 10x this year. If you believe in the project, this is a good moment to buy.

whats the sui stack?

10k. Delegate and see ongoing generational wealth 5 years from now and for many years after

>big move in a month or two

Calling it now, the migration-accelerationist faction will stage a soft coup at E&N spearheaded by Queen Tegan.

Patriots are in control, trust the plan.