ICP

Okay give it to me straight anons. Y'all are the best of the best. The cream of the proverbial crop. What's the actual value proposition for the ICP token? Seems disconnected from the actual product.

Attached: 1643339821944.jpg (800x600, 367.57K)

0 USD

3 USD, then crab for 10 years and then have an exit pump to 10

Good thoughtful discussion, thanks anons I knew y'all were the smartest around.

>posts le ebin racist cartoon xddd
>"guys I am le smart and you're not"

Kek

1 munmen and 24 domtoshis and not a domtoshi more!

I never said anything other than wanting to discuss the token's value. Throwing random numbers doesn't do shit. I'm looking for the meat behind people's stance.

I am freezing my urine as we speak. WAGMI.

It's AWS but cheaper and decentralised
Ignore the bullshit about oracles and crosschain whatever, that's just window dressing. The real value comes from the ability to host meaningful amounts of data and processes natively on-chain

1 trillion market cap in next 10 years due to web hosting and other market share absorbing, either way this is cheap.

The product's got incredible potential. What I am concerned about is if the token scales with the product. It's a utility token, but it's utility is low. Either it's used to become a money printer, or it's destroyed to push transaction and run canisters. The latter is quite low, low enough that Dom is trying to push a proposal to limit the inflation rate.

token unironically will damage your urethra from all the icy shards of pee

MERGE

Attached: 2keoy.webm (1280x720, 534.67K)

From the way I look at it the actual people who benefit from the project are node providers.
Token holders are cucks.

Node providers get a steady payment of ICP that fluctuates with the price of ICP so that you always make a profit.

Stfu kay you stupid nigger

Its a way to fullstack host. Front and backend hosting, all in one, and very simple to do.
The fact its built with wasm compatibility at the forefront simplifies the process dramatically.
If you can see the value in that from an IT standpoint, then you understand.
Irrespective of it being a token, or the whole crypto shit; it streamlines the job for a web developer.

Decentralized, low cost, simple entry, open and shared API/libraries, un-censorable. Yes I understand this. Why buy the token as an investment? What is hoped to achieve? I don't think the token is fully aligned with the product. Seems like it's going to death spiral down, even if the IC itself is successful. Would love other's perspective.

Attached: 1641156001505.jpg (3408x2654, 1.72M)

Fuck not another one of these retard threads again. there's no winning- you attempt to have tech talk and tell retard OP what ICP does- buts it's a FUD thread so he just argues with you. I fucking hate these threads and I fucking hate OP.

> utility is low
true. thats my concern too.
Do you see upcoming defi fixing that?

Attached: 1642408048697.png (548x803, 87.5K)

user... we're already in DEFI. we're already starting the parabolic growth.

Attached: im burning im burning im burning for you.png (645x427, 25.77K)

Discussions require a back and forth user. I'm not trying to FUD, I'm trying to grip with reality. Just give a coherent and valid reasoning against what I've said in this thread and I can't argue with that. I can't argue with something founded in truth. I'm trying to deduce truth by talking it out.
I'm not sure. At this point we need roughly 40x the amount of icp currently being burned to equal out with the current rate of inflation. I think defi burn rate will be full swing when ETH is integrated. The Internet Computer will inevitably have the best swapping service, not only faster, but incredibly cheaper, the only problem is that all eth swapping would need to be within wrappers, not completely sure the exacts of the tech process there. Defi seems to be the largest selling point at this point, but the scope of this product is far beyond defi, and it doesn't seem many companies are even aware of this tech. I think it'll need to prove itself before anything else besides defi based projects come on board.

Attached: 1641646107395.png (622x615, 553.04K)