Bearish Divergence

Isn't this usually bad?
1D BTC-USDT chart.

Attached: beardiv.png (753x275, 15.58K)

bear flag?

Yes, that too.
I'm thinking of tethering up again but I'm shit at TA.

bear trap

Means there is less selling, hence the price is rising

>Volume decreased in the weekend.

Shocking TA there, buddy.

Yes but a rising price with falling volume is usually considered bad. I don't know much about TA but I know this jumped out at me immediately.

Decreasing volume with perfect ladders of pricing increases is NOT indicative of 100% bot behavior AT ALL.
Everyone is just buying in very slowly and cautiously because the bottom was at $33K. Weak hands were le shaken out and le diamond hands apes prevail as always.
You may see longs piling up but only because there's MORE MARKET CONFIDENCE. We have not had 7-8 days of straight green since the 2021 summer recovery. You know what that means. Only up! To the moon!
That's right! Everyone is buying the one true global currency, Bitcoin! Ticker: BTC

Attached: portrait.jpg (512x512, 56.14K)

Price is pumping
Volume is dumping

Tomorrow it will be a bloodbath

Hehe.

lol
low volume is extremely bullish in crypto

Why?

Because my sir that means that price goes up very high when people buy! It clearing the ordering books so we all go to the lambo store!
In market times like this everyone is ready to ride in the lambo to the store so we all become very wealthy beyond our most wildest dreams!

Well I tethered up seconds before this latest little crash lmao, feels good.

Kek

Low volume means consolidation, once the price breaks out of the range in either direction then volume pours in

BTC is gonna get rugged when $SPY falls apart at the end of this or the next wave. how much money are hedgefunds leveraging on crypto?

it's enough for the weekend swell to become notable throughout 2021, usually dumping right before NYSE open.

when it hits, you'll see BTC dumping right before market opens on a monday. but if you hold through it, they'll be back eventually.

I get that, I know what accumulation looks like, but it's usually very crabby, whereas BTC has been going up slowly for days now on very little volume. This, with what little knowledge I have, seems bearish to me. It's as if the bears are waiting for new positions to short from having taken profits but the bulls don't have the volume to pump it very hard and so it goes up but with low volume - hence the bearish divergence.
I really just want to be educated, it's why I made the thread.

clearly bullish, why is this site full of morons

Attached: bullish.png (322x178, 3.89K)

it has begun

Wait for a lower low with rsi divergance than go all in

Just like 62K
And 58K
And 54K
And 50K
And 48K
And 42K
And 38K

FUD FUDDER DR;NS FUCK YOU DUDE

Attached: 1618043665006.png (468x403, 8.36K)

I've never considered RSI divergence before so thanks for teaching me something.

Because liquidating bulls is safer and easier than liquidating bears due to runaway trends.

Thanks. I'll look into runaway trends.