WHY ARE NFTFAGS LIKE THIS

Attached: kek.jpg (750x569, 64.08K)

it is retarded tho

Like monetizing every bit in a system isnt the endgame of these jabrons. A kid 20 years ago sold every pixel on his webpage for a buck each. This is isn't snake oil it's just piss.

Most jewish shit I’ve ever heard. NFT niggers deserve the rope they are spiritual kikes trying to profit from the equivelant of copyright laws but even worse

What the next step will be? People making octopus NFTs? haha madness

Ser.

Attached: IMG_20220129_151345_010.jpg (720x739, 77.68K)

I don't understand. Value is derived from UTILITY.
YES EVEN ART HAS UTILITY.

>> communication of feeling/thought without the barrier of language, time and societal interpretations.
art should evoke some kind of feeling within a consious agent, that is where the value comes.
We have been building on top of abstractions on top of abstractions, and the original idea is no longer there.
WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY A PIXEL OR A COLOR, NOT ONE HUMAN PAST OR PRESENT, ANY RACE ANY SEXUAL ORIENTATION, can find a use case for this.
ICARUS FLEW TOO CLOSE TO THE FUCKING SUN. YOU have ladders on top of ladders on top of ladders. NAH YOU CAN"T come with a usecase after the fact, this iS SO GODAMN ALIEN, IT LITERALLY MAKES NO SENSE.

don't tell me ppl are willing to buy this

Let it go. Your shitcoin is already ded. Octubusd shit was never a biz coin. HINU faggots fell for the same scam twice. They deserve the rope.
NFTs had so much more potential but unfortunately now it's been reduced to fucking trading cards

we have another 70-80% to drop in general

How much do you faggots get paid to post this cringe shit every fucking day in every fucking thread regardless of the topic? I hope your entire village does from malaria or whatever third world tier disease it is that kills people who haven’t figured out drinking water after 100,000 years

What if I just screenshotted that colour and still used it, nigger?

177 have already been bought ser

Attached: 2022-01-29 05_51_05-Window.png (473x477, 368.79K)

Imagine having to make hundreds of ethereum transactions just to use every color on your canvas. Imagine a boot stamping on artistic freedom forever. Thankfully this shit will kill itself off and I never have to hear about it again

Because literally all they care about are NFTs as a speculative financial asset. They'll go on about Web3.0 and the future of the internet and possibilities, but deep down inside they don't really know if it's true or not, nor do they really care. They just want to get rich.

Little do they know I'm in the process of minting an NFT for the concept of ownership to begin with. I will solely own the ability to own, and therefor own everything. Get ready to bend the knee.

I’ll just mint new colors that haven’t been invented yet. Checkmate nftards

who knew when you make something anonymous and decentralized void of any social punishment. ABSOULTE FAGJEWS WILL MONETIZE EVERY SINGLE FIBRE OF YOUR EXISTENCE. THESE MONGLOIDS NEED TO BE NAMED AND SHOT IN THE FUCKING HEAD.
>>ACCESS TO HOUSING NOT A RIGHT, IT IS FOR UPPER MIDDLE CLASS / ULTRA RICH TO PLAY MONOPOOOLY WITH. YOU CAN RENT THIS SAID DOMICILE FROM ME AND PAY FOR MY LOAN.
>> ACCESS TO CLEAN WATER, NOT A RIGHT, YOU MAY PURCHASE THIS BOTTLED WaTER.
>> ACCESS TO PUSSY, NOT A GIVEN CHUDCEL, PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR ID ON TO A APPROVED SOCIAL NETWORK AND BE CHOSEN AMONG THE 100's of OTHER PLEBS LIKE YOU. DON"T APPROACH FEMALES WHEN THEY ARE WORKIGN OR BEING USELESS OUT IN THE OPEN, THAT IS SEXULA HARRRASMENT. I AM BEING RAPED.
>> ACCESS TO COLOR, SORRY YOU CAN"T USE BLOWFISH RED, I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO THAT RGB COMBINATION. YOU HAVE TO DEFAULT TO GREY. SORRY.

Attached: 1610648600819s.jpg (200x210, 4.22K)

I'm bearish on humanity. I'm never wrong.

Attached: 1643482846376.png (576x578, 140.28K)

were you retards not here in 2017? nfts are literally just the new icos.

nfts in its current iteration are absolute garbage but you cant deny thats where the action is rn. retard normies are interested in nfts not in shitcoins and I'm quite surprised Any Forums is still shilling shitcoins while nft stuff gets very little attention comparatively

what's your point

jewish fingers typed that post