AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH I SEE YOU WANTED TO BE THE NEXT LINK ICP YES I CAN SEE WHY HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA DOGSHIT COIN I SEE PEE

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH I SEE YOU WANTED TO BE THE NEXT LINK ICP YES I CAN SEE WHY HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA DOGSHIT COIN I SEE PEE

Attached: kekekekekeekeke.png (296x67, 2.26K)

Little do you know that everything about the future is in those two numbers.

ICP is a leading indicator for btc
and we all know what happens when LINK pumps

I'll let you put two and two together ....

ICP IS DOWN 99% AGAINST THE DOLLAR, BTC AND ETH

Attached: 19655203698.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

>DOLLAR kys newfag.

how are there still people holding ICP? didn't it immediately dump like 99% on release?

NICE GREENTEXT BRO ATL ATL ATL ATL ATL 19$ AHAHAHAAHAH ISEEEPEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1623266167896.png (640x640, 334.3K)

weird.. why don't I see any chainlink here
www.smartcontracts.org
oh yes, its because token not needed

Attached: linkicp.jpg (1125x1049, 321.05K)

CANT EVEN FUD AHAHAAHAHAHA EVEN LINK IS MORE NEEDED THAN THIS PIECE OF SHIT LMAO LMAO LMAO

Attached: kekicp.png (2600x704, 161.95K)

Wasnt this sold for 30 cents to VC's? Why would anyone hold this for anything above 30 cents

ICP will consume and integrate all of the crypto space. It will become the platform for all of crypto, its only a matter of time. Unlimited scaling, un-censorable, integrated blockchains, smart contracts, insanely cheaper, and connected to web2. That is the vision.

Attached: 1642810106827.png (1000x1000, 799.04K)

If it means anything to you. The same argument was made for Ethereum when it was in its infancy. I remember when it dropped from 3 to below 1 and the suicide hotline was posted on the Ethereum subreddit. Similar things happen with link, pic related. We are still early, but we are not the earliest.

Attached: chainlink priceaction.png (835x538, 29.7K)

>why would anyone hold this above the price that VCs who expected massive profits bought at

Look, I'm not sure where the bottom for ICP is, but it's definitely far above VC buy-in price, you fucking retard.
[But they bought at 3 cents.]

18.99$ AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH ICP CHADS CANT STOP WINNING

>when it dropped from 3 to below 1 and the suicide hotline was posted on the Ethereum subreddit
God I love this planet.

Attached: 1643321705228.png (390x470, 6.49K)

PRQ is the next link, not that dogshit ICP

how is this not bullish, both projects are focused on interoperability. The tokenonmics of this shit have been quite the fucking death sentence, but defi burn rates are starting to kick up at least.

It's quite comical at this point in time because we know its now at a couple thousand, but back then there was no certainty. user's should take that with them moving forward.

MERGE

Attached: 2keoy.webm (1280x720, 534.67K)

That's not what this retard infographic says- do you even understand this?

So perfect time to buy low. This is your time to make it. Buy now or cry later

AHAHAHAHAHAAH HOWS YOUR DOGSHIT COIN DOING SUCKING THE 18$ RANGE ON A SUNDAY? HAAHAHAHAHA TOMORROW 15$ COIN HAHAAHAHAHAAHA

Attached: 1636144461989.jpg (225x225, 7.12K)

Thank-you user, leave it to based ICP FUD chads to painstakingly tell you exactly when the absolute bottom is for the day. I'm already in profit- i'll ride this up- sell for a few percent profit and keep building the stack. bought 2 flowers for 5icp each- sold one for 25icp waiting for the other flower to mint a eth and ICP flower. ICP is a money printer

God I hope. 15 dollar ICP is based as fuck. I need several hunder more icp to feel comfortable.

Attached: 1000xbaby!.gif (400x320, 3.12M)

Yeah but looking at market cap, I don't think the ETH comparison holds water. When ETH was sub $1, it's market cap was below $100M. Now you look at ICP just below $20, and it's still $3.8B market cap....I just can't get behind investing in this with these tokenomics, and as previously mentioned, the fact that you had VCs enter 50x lower than here. Fuck that

cool look at cardano's marketcap and realize nothing matters in this space except hype

THE very first and few VC's that bought ICP under a dollar are restaking all of their ICP and because we can tell by looking at the wallet, they're staking for 8 years. so just stop it- quit typing and start reading retard