Is this why LINK pumped?

Is this why LINK pumped?

Attached: 1643529428210.png (598x439, 110.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Gumataotao_Rios
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Advise me, senpai

PUMPED ?. I BOUGHT AT 35 YOU FUCKINGER NIGGER.
>OMFG WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1643147306141.png (223x226, 77.11K)

>$17

Yeah the train let the station okay Sergey. Take your fucking meds.

why didnt ROSE pump because of this?

go dilate jack

oooff. That is a heavy BAG

Meaningless title desu

Fake twitter posts should be a bannable offence

Attached: 9ed8c9e7b41598f8ee3e065207ef0f57a2f93bf6a321b18277598236888cb54e.jpg (313x382, 44.09K)

imagine how hard elon musk will seethe when sergey becomes the most lovable and memeable billionaire

Attached: 1637802378811.png (2960x1770, 249.62K)

Attached: 1626932145829.png (1194x1168, 1.14M)

wake up

All the signs are there, the FUD is just an IQ test

wasn't it like 38 a couple months ago? holy shit has sergey failed the masses or what. Even a 50k stack is less than a million despite 7% inflation

>Linkies shopping LINK news into ADA tweets to highlight the divergence in hype coverage both projects get
Was pretty based desu
>XRP schizos shopping XRP news into Chainlink tweets to... stay relevant? Annoy Linkies?
Cringe desu senpai.

how is it fake? she's a former head of the SEC having her working for your crypto would mean huge things

oh sorry this lady is the former head of the treasury, the former head of the SEC went to work with ripple

wait
they both went to work for ripple you're saying?

How about you guys win that lawsuit with SEC first huh? Linkies might have fallen from grace but XRP bozos are delusional for thinking they are not even lower on the Any Forums totem pole lmfao

kek this is so true

guys did they delete the tweet?

Attached: 1607276356261.png (646x595, 269.11K)

2 more weeks

did you know that
>microsoft
>google
>apple
>tesla

were all sued by the SEC too?
wow they all went from nobodies in their industry to monopolies of their industry

so you're telling me that these SEC lawsuits signal times to buy as the elite and those who control levers of power use events like these as ways to solidify in the normie's minds their intended path of control of our major industries and direction moving forward as an economy?

very interesting ideas you're putting forth now buddy I'm liking it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Gumataotao_Rios
scroll down to the bottom "Career after the treasury"
sorry to burst the bubble
not to late to invest in The Standard

did you know that those lawsuits have absolutely nothing to do with ripple?
did you know that the entire crypto space has been warning xrp holders that an SEC lawsuit was imminent?
did you know that xrp has been the laughing stock of crypto for almost half a decade?
now you know

35 cents in 2018 right? Right?

This is what pure unadulterated cope looks like. Listen buddy, I have no problem with you coming up with elaborate theories as to why you will definitely make it, more power to you. But I think it's kinda odd XRPlets are so obsessed with Chainlink. Coming into LINK threads promoting XRP, going out of their way to shop XRP advisors into Chainlink tweets etc etc. We don't even think about you, so where is the obsession coming from?

XRP LITERALLY DOESNT DO ANYTHING YOU SCHIZO BITCH HOLY FUCK. STOP COMPARING A FUCKING BRICKED TOKEN TO APPLE

okay if ripple wins the lawsuit are you guys gonna be like
haha I knew they were gonna win it's just too bad I didn't buy any haha I'm so smart knowing the entire time the outcome of it

explain your argument cause it's not based in reality it seems to be highly emotionally based
maybe you're vested in competing cryptos and are refusing to see reality due to the vested interest in your coins?

Kek, haven't thought about that

no one cares. token not needed.

If XRP wins the lawsuit and the price pumps as a result I would be happy for XRPlets. I don't see how it affects me though since I don't hold any XRP for various reasons. Why does this upset you? You still haven't explained why you are obsessed with Chainlink by the way.