Making massive GAINZ in Crypto

Listen up you brain dead morons.

I am going to tell you the secret sauce to make massive GAINZ in Crypto with none of the downside.

You take a universe of the top 50 ALT-BTC pairs by average daily volume. Then you take the linear regression of the log price over a period of 42 days excluding the most recent 14 days. From that linear regression you take the slope and multiply it iwht the r2 value.

Rank the basket and buy and hold the top 5 coin. Repeat every week for massive gains.

Only do this when BTC is trading above its 200 day sma.

Attached: massive_btc_ganiz.png (720x504, 32.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptop5.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And if that was to complicated for you then you can also simply PAY ME and I will personally send you an email every Monday 1 AM UTC with the top 5 coins to buy and hold for the week.

Just PAY ME, Nigga!

cryptop5.com

now show its performance in a bear market

>Only do this when BTC is trading above its 200 day sma.
So, a strategy for 4 years from now

Honestly you should only be trading crypto every 4 years or so, when we're in a bull market, which we are not right now. Otherwise you should just buy stablecoins and use Defi/Cefi.

Well obviously you cant trade that shit in a bear market you massive gotcha idiot. You just stay in cash aka BTC. But you probably also will not have the balls to keep it and fud out and sell it a 33k

>cash aka BTC
Bitcoin lost 50% of it's value in USD over the past 2 months.

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

BTC has regular 50% crashes, if that is bothering you than this is not your game. Stay with bonds and blue chip stock.

If you would look at on chain metrics you will realize that only no balls short term holder fags have sold. And the WHALES and even the big banks and funds have bought massively. The bull market structure is still intact. Look at the 1H price action since the last dip. There are no more sellers left over.

Best time to turn cash into BTC.

Holy shit OP is based for once

Some simple explanations for the uneducated fags lacking the autism and IQ to educate themselves.

We had a capitulation bottom which flushed out all the overleveraged futures trading faggots. This dip has been bought MASSIVELY, which indicates that the last idiot who wanted to sell sold.

Attached: btc_bullmarket_still_on.png (850x857, 91.67K)

And how did my previous analysis played out?

Well check this shit out my frens and fags.

Attached: bull_market_part_2.png (1797x926, 107.96K)

So if any of you rich fags and aspiring richfags want to create TRULY LIFE CHANGING WEALTH.

The pay me, go to my shitty website, pay me some money and I will hold your hands and guide you to wealth I myself cannot posses since I am a truly bottom of the rank poor fag.

Born to poor parents, with autism levels you would not believe. So in exchange for some money i will not only give you the best coins to buy according to my tried and tested algo, I will also use on chain metrics to help you sell your BTC for Gold or USD or whatever at the exact top.

Python code monkey here, please spoonfeed me
Where do you pull the volume and price data from, I'm pretty sure I could do the rest in like an hour

Attached: 1643125041815.gif (806x720, 447.53K)

Lmao, if you need even more spoon feeding then kys. seriously you are not even a python code monkey, just a massive braindead faggot.

pay me and i will send you the code, else just KYS.

It took me over 4 months of research to find the ideal lookback values and a trading universe that was profitable.

And I gave it all away for free.

4000 USD and the code is yours.

import solution

solution.run()

ERROR cannot contactenate type str with int

check out the second half of 2018 for exactly how unsustainable low volatility crabbing is
no big moves are coming before the march fomc
also this pattern happened 3 times before since the november highs and counter to prevailing biz sentiment it all ended with a dump

Attached: 1639875427476.jpg (1076x1080, 183.61K)

>genius uses the wrong king of 'to' in his post it's -too complicated. yes this does matter when you're asking people for money based on something your intelligence is going to provide.

Retard using "science" words he doesnt understand even though this is like undergrad shit. Could have at least used fancy shit like general method of moments, threshold garch with structural breaks and use neural networks to simulate that you have microfounded marketdata. Maybe throw in some counterfactuals for good measure to strengthen your policy implications once your done.

braindead faggot assumes everyone is a native english speaker.

>alexa what are other languages
>alexa what does it mean to be bilingual
>alexa what is dislexia

>It took me 4 months to find an overfitted garbege algo

Like what's the purpose of truncating the last 14 days? The only thing you do is multiply how fast something with plenty volume went up and multiply that with how well the price increased logarithmically.