I can't even get a job at Amazon

I can't even get a job at Amazon.

Attached: unemployed-man-frustrated-sign-sitting-lawn-depression-55347059.jpg (800x534, 83.47K)

Really? Howcome?

start lying on your resume. you have nothing to lose.

It must be a personal hygiene thing, because most places are hiring anyone and everyone rn fr no cap

I'm guessing it's a combo of not having a car (I have my license), living in a cosmopolitan city, and a two-year gap of employment in already crap resume. I

Look man we are part of an economy that employs boomers, gen-x, millennials AND zoomers at the same time.

Have fun waiting until you're 40 before getting a job. And by the time you get one housing has done another 10x.....

>unable to get a job during labour shortage

>forgot pic

Attached: 6c7.jpg (600x590, 36.19K)

I am willing to do back-breaking physical labor, but it seems like nobody is willing to hire a man in his late twenties with a shit resume, who has been out of work for a couple of years.

Ya if you can't fit anything on a 1 year gap+ you gotta go to temp agency. Everyone assumes you're a degenerate, homeless, drug addict or a criminal

why you have a criminal record?

do you really need a car for a job when you're living in a city? or is the Amazon location far out of the city somewhere? I thought Amazon would pretty much hire anyone guess I was wrong.

ah criminal record then.

do you look like a reddit moderator?

If he's in the US public transportation is dogshit in most places.

I'm not a felon... I had a misdemeanor but it was expunged.

do this OP say you went to Europe for two years where you worked at a [startup in the same industry]. Leave out the startup if you're looking for manual labor (although they are easier with hiring Americans).

then it must be this take a shower.

I work at Amazon but in the office (actually WFH)
AMA

I'll help you, pick a country in Europe and the industry (Amazon warehouse, ...?) and I'll give you the name of a company and a job where the language barrier and time difference will stop your recruiter dead in his tracks.

>Labor shortage
A lie to cash in on PPP

I'm not fat or unhygienic.

USA.

Have you tried lying?