If bitcoin chart looked like this, id buy it

If bitcoin chart looked like this, id buy it.

Does that mean I should buy link?

Attached: link.png (560x411, 39.86K)

Great post

lol it looks like shit

Maybe.

>It looks like shit
That's because you're a normie who only buys high. It's astounding how the masses always revert back to price action to determine whether something is a good buy.

>Recent good price action = good buy
>Recent bad price action = bad buy
Brilliant tactic to always buy high and sell low.

Attached: 1597504109944.jpg (1000x432, 40.67K)

lol exactly, /biz never changes

It looks like shit because the potential upside for Link has already been tapped out. Everyone bought big bags at $.25 or lower.

there's at least a 3x from here to ATH so it has a lot more upside than a lot of other coins in the top 20.

After the absolute dogshit performance Link had in this bullrun, who the fuck would want to buy it? I think it will be like Ripple and just crab below ath for eternity.

>After the absolute dogshit performance Link had in this bullrun, who the fuck would want to buy it?
>That's because you're a normie who only buys high. It's astounding how the masses always revert back to price action to determine whether something is a good buy.

I only buy low retard I know how to profit from crypto and I'm telling you that Link is not profitable.

>I'm a retard and I'm telling you that if something performs poorly in the short term that must mean it's dead!
thanks for your insights, wise user

2020 user spotted.

TA wise it really looks like a bad buy though

I bought Link at $.50 in 2017 moron

go back

Sure you did user.

Seethe baggies you really thought $1k eoy would happen lmfao

Yeah I did retard. Enjoy holding my bags while you pray for a pump for years. GG

you bought closer to the top them cause link was 11 at ico & you waited till it was mooning to buy it? you just said you buy lows

shorting right now at x10 leverage, just look at the rsi

It pumped to $1.50 in 2017 dummy