How long until he get lynched by the mobs ?

how long until he get lynched by the mobs ?

Attached: el salvador.jpg (2000x1335, 397.75K)

about 3 months

Why would he? He has 0.02% of gdp in btc

Like all turd world leaders, he's stashing it all for himself. He will escape to Bali and live off his his country's bitcoin reserves

Its probably a situation like Afghanistan where something like 98% of people in the country didn't even know 9/11 happened

IE: 98% of people in El Bulltardador dont even know their gov is buying bitcoin

In 3 months he will look like an investing guru again

They got free money they know
And it is not 2001 anymore (Unfortunately), now everyone has internet and real time news

2 more weeks

his approval rating is somewhere above 80%
you nocoiners are actually losing your grip on reality

If he ever gets killed, it will be by the CIA and/or FBI, not by his people. Just like Epstein and McAfee. And if you disagree, then at this point, you are quite literally the schizo.

only if he doesn't sell the 3x he can get out of btc

Legit question.

what is the plan with the gains on his BTC? Invest it abck into the country? his petty cash?

the plan is to eventually get the people to completely stop using the US dollar

raise capital through bitcoin bonds and escape the loan mafia of the IMF

This which is why
is true.

Imagine leading a failing country with starving people then to fix that you gamble your country's cash reserves on internet monopoly money at the top are forced to sell at the bottom.
It's pottery.

yeah, but i dunno, i dont think the jewnited states can do another gaddafi and get away with it again

us dollar is worthless though, while Bitcoin only appreciates in value. El Salvador also isn't forced to sell it's BTC reserves.

Are you a jew btw?

he actually stopped the violence in his country, I think plebs should love him, who cares about a few million dollars when you don't get murdered by m-18 on your way home

>was 0.2, now it is 0.02.

KEKEKEKKE

He is one of the greates leaders in the world. Mark my fucking words. His "gamble" on BTC is merely a stunt to become more known in the world. His zoomer appeal will bring so much money in the coming years you can't even comprehend.

probably during the summer after the markets have crashed

he bets against the IMF
u never bet against the IMF
he better have a direct line to Xi, because otherwise he might suffer a sudden unexpected heart attack from a heart attack gun