R/antiwork

What really went wrong?
Was it this chud's face being plastered across every media outlet that did it or was it doomed from the start?

Attached: DOREEN.jpg (1200x675, 137.19K)

>What really went wrong?
a tranny somehow became the face of a labor reform movement. trannies, like women, are terminally incompetent.

labor form is a valid concern when we're one of the few """first world"""" countries to have no laws around vacation time, sick time, lunch/break periods, rest periods between shifts, etc.

>reddit
That's what went wrong.

Join @slashbiz in telegram, frens

The whole thing is an elaborate Russian intelligence operation.

Attached: russia.png (285x448, 167.77K)

tranny took 3 jabs of the trump vaxx like a good little retard

Bruh it was a bunch of losers too lazy or inept to even work a McJob, do you really think they could run a 1.6M user forum with success either?

Attached: 1642157552719.jpg (1200x675, 108.39K)

They called it antiwork.
Plebs simply took it as a bunch of lazy fucks who want handout
And of course it will attract real retards like that tranny
It will be better if they make better name for their movement
What so hard in calling themselves LaborReform or USLaborReform?

>Plebs simply took it as a bunch of lazy fucks who want handout

But that's exactly what it is

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

I just want UBI and not have to work desu

>What really went wrong?
something that should have been nonpartisan became an unironic cummunist circlejerk
also its r*ddit

>And of course it will attract real retards like that tranny
The tranny was a mod from the start, though.

We are doomed to work 50h/week until the end of our lives just because a random redditor thinks lazyness is a virtue.

Attached: bc1.jpg (600x611, 17.59K)

here's your answer

Subreddit just grew too quickly and fragmented into different groups with conflicting/competing ideas:
> Group A: having a job should not be a requirement to live a decent life
> Group B: having a shitty job sucks, so we should make jobs better through labor reform
> Group C: having a shitty job sucks, but it exists because of capitalism itself so we should overthrow the entire system
along with a few smaller branches of those ideas. The creator of the subreddit was going for Group A, but its userbase shifted into Groups B and C. That disconnect and the lack of a unifying set of end goals is what ultimately led to the snafu on Fox.

>HAHAHA OH MAN THAT TRANNY IS RIDICULOUS
>OKAY I GUESS I'LL WAGE 50 HOURS A WEEK WITH 10 DAYS VACATION AND 3 SICK DAYS A YEAR FOR 50 YEARS

This but unironically. Freedom ain't free. If you aren't willing to put in the hard yards, you don't deserve to rest up easy later on in life. Now repeat the S.W.E.A.T. pledge after me.

I'm probably a schizo, but here's my take.

>people get fed up with the job market
>they go on reddit, since that's the only decent place for normies to gather online
>they create a movement organically
>the goal of the movement is to bring attention to the problem, maybe even make corporations pay people a decent wage and to treat employees like people and not condoms
>kikes see this
>oi vey, the goyim are plotting against us
>pay trannies or manipulate them into doing kike bidding
>one tranny goes on live tv without saying anything to anyone (pure coincidence)
>tranny completely fucks it up
>everyone is now laughing at the movement
>movement is dead
>kikes are happy and can continue exploiting wagies

tl;dr: kikes took care of yet another occupy wall street tier movement

Attached: 1504330258784.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

>MR. SHEKELBERG SAYS MY VACATION DAYS INCREASE TO 12 DAYS WITH 5 YEARS OF SERVICE AND 15 DAYS WITH 10 YEARS OF SERVICE

Attached: FFOj536XoAon2N5.jpg (471x468, 27.66K)

You can always tell who the retards are when all they can post in is green text.
Go get a job you lazy faggot. Your parents are probably fucking sick of seeing you.

The non stop chair swiveling.

i have a corporate job making $95k a year from home. doesn't mean that i don't want to see work reform for myself and everyone else. go slave for your jew boss, golem niggerslave.

This assumes the average normie is intelligent enough to not completely fuck themselves in the process of making a grassroots movement. I don't think kikes needed to intervene to ruin that reddit space.

trannies always infiltrate every leftist movement and will pacify everyone through their need to push acceptance

>i have a corporate job making $95k
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH
K
back to your pod, faggot

Attached: 1621711735673.gif (360x346, 170.07K)