/Entg/ - Entrepreneurship General

eBay Partner Network edition
Please check previous threads for inspiration.
Ask any questions and hopefully, an user can help.
Be polite but tough love is welcome.
Tripfag if you are frequent or want to, or don't it's up to you.

In this thread, I'm going to compile the best income streams ordered by investment required, including both online and offline options

Little to no Investment($100-$1k), very hands-on
>Direct Response Copywriting
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing
>Affiliate Marketing
>Media Buying
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Making Online Courses
>Self publishing Ebook (comprehensive guide: kindlepreneur.com/book-marketing-101/)
>Product Arbitrage
>Consulting
>Sales

Some Investment Required($1k-10k)
>ATMs
>POS Systems
>Slumlording
>Daytrading
>P2P Lending
>Authoring or Online publishing
>Vending Machines
>Automated News sites or any kind of automated blog
>Automated online Arbitrage with the help of a buy bot

Large Investment Required, but still very passive(10k+)
>Parking Garages or lots
>Laundromats
>Batting Cages
>Rental Properties
>Buying Royalty rights on music, media, etc

If you have any comprehensive guides. Post them and we'll add them here.

Feel free to add more and share your knowledge, experience, advice with others, but I think that's a lot of value that you won't find in most threads here.

Previous thread: idk I'm not going through the archives lmao

Biz Dropbox
dropbox.com/sh/tqnuzrzrp0llrv3/AAA-6c_oXANnBEKK3Xt1K5pda?dl=0

Attached: 1632399580737.jpg (750x728, 93.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kindlepreneur.com/book-marketing-101/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

advice number one: never listen so someone's advise or you will end up like everyone else. Do it how you want.

Damn nigga long time no see. I'm still a wagie that now earns slightly more.

based and bumping

how?
asked for a raise? for a promotion? changed jobs?

Alright every company nowadays seems to just extract value without creating anything. I'm a decent webdev, what are some not-quite-a-scam vampire businesses I can start?

>Direct Response Copywriting
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing
>Affiliate Marketing
>Media Buying
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Making Online Courses
>Self publishing Ebook (comprehensive guide: kindlepreneur.com/book-marketing-101/)
>Product Arbitrage
>Consulting
>Sales
it must have taken some time to compile all of the dead end meme businesses that people lie about.

Started working as a freelancer, doing all sorts of odd jobs. Started earning more and enjoyed the various jobs and environments. I'm currently still a broke student wantrepreneur though.

>freelancer
what exactly did you do?
at least you got some experience with that work?

I want to start a carpet cleaning business

What do you mean? Consulting, sales, webdev etc. have literally some of the highest wages out there. You're right though that they don't scale exponentially, as you're just selling your (or someone else's) time.

You need a product to scale exponentially. It's way more risky though.

Dropshipping on ebay works but I only use it to test products which I then bulk import from alibaba to sell. Also it can work if you invest a lot of money into advertising but usually its risky to do it that way. Easier to stick to ebay/amazon for the free advertising.

All of those business models seem to just be ways of reselling products made by someone else.

How would someone go from a self-developed product prototype to actually getting customers or getting it on the shelves?

its a pretty risky idea but i want to start some kind of media company. not boring normie pandering shit. anyone have experience with this?

Industrial design and speaking chinese

It's Sunday and its time for service, will be sitting in the thread sharing what I know
It's very simple, create a product, create a site, advertise

What kind of a media company, what will it do?

pay out the ass to have it manufactured locally and then sell on facebook or some other american-only marketplace. deviating from this will result in a chink stealing your idea and underselling you.

I was just researching patents and it looks like it costs many thousand dollars to have a Jew on your side to actually make it useful. Anyone here have info on DIY patenting?

Not entirely sure. The idea really is to get me experience leading projects so I can apply to jobs that need that kind of experience but figured if it went well id just stick to my own guns. I’d probably start off with a few small animations and branch out into other shit. The idea is still super skin and bones but I’m not sure where to look to see how to get the ball rolling.

bump

look up and read a book on any topic you are curious about, why limit yourself into thinking you cannot pick up and learn any potential skill in the world?