Reminder that buying a home in U.S flyover states is never a good investment. Don't fall for Any Forums's tricks...

Reminder that buying a home in U.S flyover states is never a good investment. Don't fall for Any Forums's tricks. The Midwest is a soulless cesspool and life there is not worth living.

Attached: 1643489801887.png (1300x806, 1.98M)

some cities in the midwest look pretty comfy and have good job opportunities.

kys commie

This image scares cultureless Midwestern fatties. The reason their land is so cheap is because nobody wants it. Do not buy their bags

Attached: 8013376e1c34e97638093caee19bd801337-800x800.jpg (800x800, 159.65K)

the fuck is this psyop?
Scared housing prices will dip after leveraging up and investing in urban real estate?

Sorry bro we’ve been priced out of our own cities

Does it frightened you when someone talks against the echo chamber here?

Hmm I dunno. Looks like it needs a sturdy injection of nigger culture to truly be considered "American".

I agree. Total shithole. Very racist and unwelcoming too, blacks and jews should definitely steer clear.

>POV you drive anywhere

Attached: QnfsQuJqdCc4XuVLo2_00mI2joFDlu3siCx0XBzgWNU~2.jpg (635x505, 123.61K)

God damn I want to go to Maine this summer

It's hard to explain why, but this picture makes me want to kill myself.
When I used to work at a shitty job that required me to drive around and do labor in various industrial areas, I was extremely miserable & suicidal.
This image brings back the exact emotions I felt. What a horrible time.

Attached: 1643264681008.jpg (350x334, 10.3K)

Yikes user, hope you got out of there

I agree to an extent, in that most of the central US is undesirable and will remain undesirable for the foreseeable future, thus not a good investment. That said, if you have goals besides making shitloads of money then you can find some good small towns and communities there to raise a family. If your goal is money, then stick to the coasts.

stay strong bro

Indeed.

Attached: 4949A6DD-C016-45E3-981E-41D22612B7E7.jpg (3024x3024, 1.37M)

soul

lol reminds me of the freeway that runs through my town. i love capitalism, it makes so much sense to have three gas stations right next to each other. actually not complaining since that just brings down gas prices.

Reminds me of when I went on a road trip with my family, gives me comfy memories

where is this? Ireland?

Iowa

>chowder
I can do everything about Maine except this abhorrent shit. Truly awful, awful stuff.

>live near water
>water gets mad
>die
Never will I ever

>Midwest
>soulless

looks like maine or somewhere else in new england to me.

Looks like Maine but coastal Maine is cringe as fuck. Bunch of out state summer home faggots and leftist cucks who don’t know the consequences of their retarded (((morally superior))) decisions

This is a Psyop to make people run to either the east or west coasts as rates hike and property prices finally have some deflationary pressure, especially as California and other states double down on reducing economic freedoms, taxations and juridical insecurities that make life a living hell on those dystopian states.

It reminds me of the year i fell for the truck driver meme.
Just fills me with regret and anxiety. Fucking hate this image

You must be a tranny commie faggot liberal to like the coasts. Enjoy what's coming soon. I'd say were miss you but we are glad you are now gone.

>ID: iew

hows you cuck shed next to a highway Ted?

>Two more weeks bro