AVAX price prediction EOY?

AVAX price prediction EOY?

Attached: FDE3BC37-73E7-4388-A7E4-F3DFEC0B522B.png (2392x2392, 63.02K)

85% drop from ath
$22

Attached: cave.jpg (720x499, 43.44K)

now your real prediction

85% drop from ath
$22

Attached: so.cool.jpg (1242x721, 99.08K)

$999.99

$5000

Attached: TXXY3IQ.gif (500x304, 712.52K)

IF AVAX is allowed to be integrated into the Internet Computer protocol $14 EOY if ICP lchooses not to absorb AVAX into it's protocol then nothing 0 all Blockchains hosted on AWS are going down this year.
becuase they're not fucking blockchains if Jeff Bezos has complete control over them.

Attached: 1011x BABY!.gif (512x288, 472.75K)

proof of stake will never prevail, because it is not truly decentralized. Validators, trusted-witnesses, master-nodes -does all that sound decentralized to anyone? it is simply monopolized garbage. Also its worth is not grounded in the real world, like the energy consumption of BTC actually giving it real value. Once PoW scales all these shitcoins will fall.

Cope, he's fucking spot on.

AVAX on the right, Dot Com bubble on the left.

Attached: sdfhjshjfsd.jpg (1078x1080, 135.42K)

>once POW scales
>and scales securely
>which they don't
two weeks guys promise.

no, but in the next year you will hear about the first layer 1 solution.

DO share user, and I will actively look it up and due my research.

kaspanet .org

again, here's your alpha:

when incentives end, this will end up as a ghostchain, just like the others.

Thanks I'll read through this. i'm reading through the medium article now. do you know where they store data on chain? what is their model for a decentralized hardware structure?

FUCK YOU

Incentive locusts already rotated to fantom.

dont waste your time, kadena is a fucking midwit play. this faggot clearly hasn't a fucking clue what he's talking about and doesn't know the difference between sybil deterrence and consensus.

same as BTC, on data is stored in blocks in the blockDAG, which in turn is stored on all nodes. hardware structure is same as BTC although the current hashing algo is geared towards future, more energy effcient, optical computing (which is still far away).

did you even read beyond the first two letters? it is not kadena... Only the first two letters are the same. This is the reason you will never find a gem.

I need some copium im about to set my sell order at 75 bucks and be done with this

Have you seen the WAGMI subnet?

The addition of a high hardware requirement subnet and even more optimized EVM with super pruning is pretty fucking cool. Hopefully you can see what this flexibility means for avax.

Legitimately? $400