Hex general

Never thought about yield in a bearcycle? Btw, Hex is pumping and your coin isn't.

Attached: png_20220130_140745_0000.png (950x1900, 1.33M)

>making us rich by delaying gratification

Attached: file.png (647x646, 382.39K)

>Hue hue
>posting retarded cartoons while Hex is at a dip
>so smart

Attached: png_20220130_142055_0000.png (1650x800, 941.63K)

Hex: A ponzi with ponzinomics. Crash next week is waiting. Get out while you can. It's over.

It was supposed to crash before it even launched, no crash since 2019. It was supposed to crash yesterday cause d01 had 300M tokens, he instead restaked 100%. You guys yelled in 50 posts that d01 is going to crash the price. You don't understand how much money hexicans have, to pump up the price.

Why didn't hex collapsed after the 86% bpd dump?

Why didn't you buy the 86% dip back then?

Why are you not buying the current 84% Dip right now?

Attached: 1643487089501.png (1900x1500, 3.11M)

Keep making up stuff. Hexconnect will crash soon and there is nothing you can do about it.

nobody cares if it crashes or not - this guy is a serial scammer.

for me it was too risky to buy back then. i didn't even claim my allocation because i didn't want to let this fag know my adresses.

i don't care, i'd never touch his shit even with a ten foot pole. and that's why i lost a lot of respect of eric krown who sacrificed money for pulsechain. fuck this fuck.

Ahahaha get rekt your influencer wanta mad gains. Moonboycarl, Ivanontech, Cryptobanter (Ran), Bitboy, Eric Krown and plenty more people sacrificed. How does that make you feel that youe gods betrayes you for money??

Hex is a ponzi shitcoin and I'll never buy it, but it's no worse than OHM or TIME.
Anyway:
What that image makes me think of first and foremost is the destruction of human dignity. The woman on her knees is wearing high heels, yet is in a wholly subordinate position. The man looking a the hors d'oeuvres is totally dismissive of her. The "natural" human dynamic would be for the woman to put her attractiveness and sexuality on display so as to attract the interest and effort of the man, whose efforts should would then judge. The woman on the floor indeed does that - the said wearing of high heels as a symbol of sexuality being most visible - yet her performance elicits no response from the man, who is in a totally superior position and dismisses these efforts in a total negation of the woman's dignity. The other woman, standing, is hunched, smiling submissively - not sexually, playfully submissively, but submissively as the loser in a fight would -, wearing no high heels. She is equally undignified. She does not even try, for she knows full-well that her efforts would be utterly pointless as well.
That's the total sympathy I can exhibit for women. Now back to schedule:
I fucking hate women.

Attached: 1581026027422.jpg (511x671, 40.92K)

The archives are filling with pleb predictions and picrel hurts their brains.

Attached: png_20220130_154654_0000.png (1200x650, 661.31K)

Imagine following vaperfag. Apparently he was drunk and confessed everything

Attached: IMG_20220129_194458.jpg (1080x629, 225.63K)

Adrian, it's time to stop.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-155259.jpg (1080x1804, 396.52K)

im so tired bros im going to dump my bags on you the moment it's unstaked this shit is fucking retarded

Attached: 1642778367097.jpg (296x322, 10.49K)

No, you hate yourself for not being able tl attract women. Do some soul searching and get rid of your demons, only then can you recover

I saw 800-900 posts of guys that said they are going to crash the price, yet hex went up by a 10,000x. You're poor

Stop Photoshoping the images faggot , you came out yesterday and we all witnessed it. Richard heart attack is getting rugged soon by our whales and you wil end up holding shit

>ada

Attached: 1640056963123.jpg (385x390, 31.9K)

I agree. Sell now. Bad coin. Ponzi.

Checked , you know what that mean right user ? It's time to sell it all and ees if you have any

i have values, i stand by them.

doesn't matter what you or anyone thinks kek
i am just disappointed in eric.

>this guy is a serial scammer.
I'm waiting for you to send all the evidence you own, please post atleast one victim he scammed in the past. If you can't backup you claims, your "values" are value-less.

See how he's going to post some shittalk cause he can't backup his claim, talk around bla bla bla. Typical midwit.

Attached: richard-heart-hex-punch.jpg (736x736, 65.21K)

Schuler is a known scammer. Why else do you think nobody wants to be associated with him? Ponzinomics. Just look at him. People give him money so he can buy a ferrari and luxury watches.

Schuler is a known scammer. Why else do you think nobody wants to be associated with him? Ponzinomics. Just look at him. People give him money so he can buy a ferrari and luxury watches.

>See how he's going to post some shittalk cause he can't backup his claim, talk around bla bla bla. Typical midwit.