Whats this guys fucking problem?

Whats this guys fucking problem?

Attached: licensed-image.jpg (1543x2048, 505.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moneygeek.com/credit-cards/analysis/average-credit-card-debt/#debt-by-income
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boomers have an irrational and completely ass-pulled hatred of younger people, especially successful young people. Normally I'd say there's no such thing as evil and every sentiment has a rational reason, but boomers are the exception. They're just plain evil old people. Take solace in the fact that they'll go to hell sooner than later.

He's helped a lot of normies better their lives. Why does that trigger you user?

Boomer christcuck
Correct

Mormons

Not sure if I can blame him since not a single young person has made it through honest, hard work. They just do some shit with a computer and it gives them millions.

Attached: 8pig1f1u8zh41.jpg (1191x1650, 216.32K)

Computers are the most important invention humanity has ever achieved. Woodstock hippie "against the machine" luddite sentiment is dumb and dangerous. You could go so far as to call it a betrayal of human nature. We would never have evolved without technology. You should have embraced computers and networks when they first came to be.

I use to listen to him, a lot of the stuff sounds obvious but the average person was financially retarded 10-15 years even worse than now. Thankfully I didn't take his advice about Bitcoin. I retired at 38 mostly from DCA pocket change into crypto.

You've never hunt and gathered a day in your life have you? You modern men just do shit with cars, phones, and advanced tools and shit.

Boomer grifter.

You’ve never had to evolve have you? Born with a silver spoon in your evolved human body.

Boomer stuck back as if it’s still the 80’s 90’s financial market, has the gaul to tell young people not to invest into crypto and still invest in fucking boomer stocks and dividends to ensure it pumps bis bags further.

He’s not liked in the area he’s in TN I can tell you that and to get hired at his company you have to listen to and adhere to their financial standards. It’s creepy and cultish like.

>see, if you just lived worse than a 12-century English peasant for 40 years

How did you learn to use a computer, Grugg from the grassland that was the Sahara 10,000 years ago?

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE LOW RISK ADVICE TO NON AUTISTIC PEOPLE
Dude fuck off, his niche market is people who are fucking financially retarded and will go into 6 figure debt for a Chevy and an Art History degree.
He teaches a very defensive strategy but the people it's useful for are people who work against themselves.
Also, not for nothing but the win rate on this board is fucking abysmal and for every guy who goes from $500 to $1mil there's 30 who who go from $20k to $5k
Just listen to someone else

RISE AND BENS

He does more good than harm, so I don't really mind him. He's a staunch Christian and uses his tithes to give back 10% (hundreds of thousands) to his community, and has helped many people improve their financial literacy.
Not who I'd go to for advice on how to be in the 1% or make shitloads of money, but he's good for basic advice for the financially illiterate.

It's hard to appreciate someone offering the help this guy is. His success as a voice in finance depends on the lack of understanding others have. Not someone most anons jive with

he doesn't seem to hate successful young people, he does seem to hate credit though, for whatever reason

despite this, boomers have the most credit card debt and zoomers have the LEAST

moneygeek.com/credit-cards/analysis/average-credit-card-debt/#debt-by-income

this is a good post

100% true. Always remember that boomers will try to sabotage you, consciously and/or unconsciously. Boomers are absolute trash.

Nothing really. Most of his advice applies to the financially retarded, which you'd think are fairly few in number but holy fuck you'd be wrong. In that sense, I think he is great.

Obviously the reason he is hated here is that he is a hyper boomer with crypto, although in fairness to him, it seems like he has lightened up a bit and now kind of sees it as a high risk asset rather than a complete scam. Some of his advice still applies though.

>Don't go into debt- you will be a permanent slave for as long as you are in debt.
>Don't invest anything you aren't willing to lose 100% of.
>Diversify your portfolio so that if any of your investments do go belly up, you aren't back at square one.

The fact that half of Any Forums thinks any of the above is bad advice kind of proves how retarded this board has gotten.