What's going on with BTC

usually when BTC crabs this long, alts pump
but that's not really happening

Attached: 1624594770655.png (558x275, 25.14K)

Because the trend is bearish still. Alts only explode when btc crabs and is still in an uptrend. That said, I sense a reversal

The altcoin will end, it's a matter of when not if. Even the cleverest and most used smart contract tokens have an uncertain future. Instead of every venture under the sun making its own token, BTC and wraps will be used. Maybe there's still going to be a million tokens but they'll be pegged to BTC and have no price action of their own.

Everyone is still scared shitless about a next drop. I you buy now you get caught holding shitcoins during a bear. In other words, the market is not convinced this recovery is real.

BTC cannot scale or make smart contracts
BTC is fundamentally worthless

Attached: 1635258142548.jpg (227x213, 30.38K)

>BTC cannot scale
Lightning is legit.
>or make smart contracts
Wrapped BTC can. I've LPed a decent chunk of my BTC on a Solana dapp.
It is every other coin that is struggling for a right to exist. Bitcoin will remain on top indefinitely. It's magnitudes more decentralized and secure than anything else people came up with.

> Wrapped BTC can
Centralized

As long as it's censorship resistant and permissionless, this does not matter. Nothing can even remotely contend with BTC when it comes to decentralization anyway, so it's entirely valid to instead build systems with speed and programmability in mind, which then derive decentralization from BTC. Easy.

Hi Sam, thanks for ruling the world with your buddies!

I have only one concern, you should leave a country on earth where me and my kind can practice our right to self-government.

I think you're due for another serving of meds, user.

I think ICP adds smart contract functionality that isn't centralised to BTC

It looks like everything is about to dump to me to be honest

not buying your bags

alts are just unregulated stocks. Stocks didn't stop existing in hard money environment in the past

Ren

Go see PAYB yourself user. It's pumping real big.

Attached: 1642349088448s.jpg (125x93, 2.15K)

>alts are just unregulated stocks
They're more like very high-risk stocks. These don't fare well in a tight environment.

Bort is pumping user

Attached: tg.png (1204x685, 35.02K)

>smart contracts
Nobody wants these. They're useless.

>usually when

Just because something happened in the past doesn’t mean it’ll happen again.

Reversal as in we're reversing and going back to 69k? Or reversing all the way back to 20k?

I think it's because there are too many alts nowadays compared to in 2017-2018. Money is spread through thin.
We need a way to systematically kill the shit-altcoins.

>That said, I sense a reversal
kek, every bear market
without fail