Bear is dead, get ready for megabull

Avalanche protocol:
>The third consensus protocol after Nakamotos Proof of Work and Classical Protocols
>This is not repackaged shit with minimal tinkering here and there, its a completely new family of Consensus Protocol
>4500+ REAL TPS (no bullshit account tricks, batching, or L2), sub 3 seconds finality
>already more decentralized than everything else in crypto running a Node is really easy and hardware requirements are low, anyone can do it
>basically consensus is reached by probabilistic sampling thousands of independent nodes over multiple rounds
>Resist 51% attack (need 80% network control to take over)

Full EVM support:
>Low friction of adoption for projects developing on ETH
>All Ethereum smart contract and infrastructure can work on AVAX out of the box which means all the slow DeFi running on ETH right now will switch to AVAX to speed it all up
>AVAX nodes will Validate ATH (Athereum) which makes running a node very profitable

Subnetworks:
>This is Avalanches bread and butter. Independent networks can be launched on Avalanche, with near infinite customization. Athereum is a good example of this.
>Big picture: Within one year, the best parts of the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem can be mirrored on Avalanche. Giving it all the TPS, scalability, and speed, and also interoperability with the entire ecosystem.

Attached: 453263467.jpg (519x878, 85.96K)

Megabull for crypto or for avax

AVAX has the potential to be in the top 5 crypto by market cap. Easily could reach

Attached: BB76349D-A3A8-41B8-AA3F-DD4713E64023.jpg (1280x719, 134.18K)

He heard you wanted cheap defi

here's your cheap defi: Avalanche

Attached: cheap-defi.jpg (831x511, 27.72K)

Stablecoins aside cardano Solana and bsc don't deserve their status. I too am thinking the same that avax will replace them this year

no need to be afraid to buy avax is the best advice i can give

do u guys like the nft collection im making for avalanche

Attached: tuxedo fren.png (600x600, 12.58K)

those are no competitors to avax

long avax short sol

nothin' personal kid

Attached: I_made_this.jpg (671x654, 97.41K)

Noo... this is literally another holocaust...

1k EOY?

pure evil

Attached: 1641167299736.jpg (478x448, 44.5K)

When should i buy? I want to dump 3k into it and i need to double it

>Partially filled order at 69.06
JUST

proof of stake will never prevail, because it is not truly decentralized. Validators, trusted-witnesses, master-nodes -does all that sound decentralized to anyone? it is simply monopolized garbage. Also its worth is not grounded in the real world, like the energy consumption of BTC actually giving it real value. Once PoW scales all these shitcoins will fall.

user i hate you faggots so much holy shit. Nothing can ever be completely decentralized. The first company to set up shop in California gets the lion's share of the gold yes? There are mining pools as big as a warehouse which you're dual 1080s cannot compete against? Jesus christ what fantasy lamd do you live in where a coin is completely decentralized? How would that even work while still having utility?

mining pools are only a neccesssity in BTC because of low BPS. if the network has wnough BPS (and each block a reward assosiated wih it) there would be no need for mining pools. everyone with dual 1080s would get enough rewards payed out, at least on a monthly basis. Also rewards in PoW are not accumulativ, compared to PoS. In PoW you make your rig work, and it is not the person who's rig has been on the network the longest who gets the lion's share of the rewards.

end of year price prediction?

Attached: 443372ED-B55C-47C5-82AB-A897FE5FD9C9.jpg (775x1046, 67.34K)

awesome observation accept it will NEVER SCALE all l2s are heinously centralized, your "core value" doesn't exist in proof of work because it has no utility. The crypto space can't keep fucking around with "future tech" eth 2 isn't a thing, l2s aren't a thing, scaling proof of work is not a thing and is as everyone calls it monopoly money.

Attached: 1643080127683.png (1500x1500, 190.42K)