High IQ General - /hiqg/

/hiqg/
High IQ General
You may only post in this topic if you have an IQ of 130+. Share and discuss your best methods for making money, whether it be through traditional or non-traditional means. Post shitcoins, etc.

Attached: 3A98FE03-004A-41FA-B0B8CA93493116C0.png (950x499, 80.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

selfauthoring.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a tested iq of 136 and I think you're retarded if you join mensa

I jerk off racehorses and sell their cum

Note to test IQ

132 here and I agree. IQ is bullshit. I bet OP was in a gifted class too growing up

you are not special.

WAIS 133 reporting in. MENSA seems like a gigantic circlejerk of holier than thou faggots.

I kinda wasted my ability desu, I drive trains for a living, it's not terribly engaging. I am a depressed miserable piece of shit with little to no motivation to do any better though.

Never taken an IQ test but scored 96th percentile on standardized tests, can confirm you’re all retarded for taking iq tests in the first place

I tested 140 in the like second grade, I think the testing is retarded I'm a brainlet.

115 IQ here and what is this?

It's a secret. Only people who can use google can apply.

Was in the 120s as a kid and 145 last test i did. Just learn to code and make crypto projects. I learned coding in only a few months its actually pretty easy

I was qualified for mensa and I literally work a bottom of the barrel job. I'm sure most people are able to join just by memorizing similar online iq tests answers, which is exactly what I did. I could have never passed on first try without taking any online tests beforehand. Anyone who say there's no practice effect is either a shill or a retard, at least for the mensa test itself there is.

From multiple comparisons with the personality and behavior of gifted people I came to the conclusion that my IQ outside of my burnout state was 140+.
I underestimate this my complete life and only came to this conclusion a few years ago.
The easiest way to know if you are smarter than someone who is supposed to be gifted with a 130 IQ is to check if he feels like a brainless normie to you.
There is a reason why many end up on Any Forums as being in the 140+ range makes it impossible for them to have normal communication with others and limits them to the 130+ group.

Legit 170-190+ IQ here. My parents had be very late, I'm probably on some kind of spectrum but highly functional and have multiple degrees, although I don't do anything with them.

Was tested multiple times by psychologists in the limited time I was in secondary school. I would have never thought to have been tested but I was struggling with major depression as a teen, and some gung-ho psychology teacher reported me to the principal out of "concern" who then suggested seeing a clinical psychologist provided to the schools, and later after a few others, one from the government. This ended up with me taking multiple IQ/aptitude tests and then they attempted to recruit me to multiple agencies and organisations, until just stopped going an ignored them.

I have a pretty miserable life.

Do you have at least one person with a similar IQ you can talk to?
How does the world look like to you?
Everything must feel extremely slow.

You have the power to improve your life if you are dissatisfied.
The key is to understand your strengths and weaknesses and make a plan for a better future.

You should try out Peterson's self authoring and future planning.
selfauthoring.com/

Having clear goals is what makes life meaningful and gives you a path to follow for improvements.

some of us got put into gifted classes involuntarily

they obviously kicked me out once they realized i didn't give a shit and the school was so small the gifted class was just one bitch reading even more boring books to us. This was in elementary

Attached: Bayhorse IQ Bell Curve.png (960x752, 445.67K)

At what age did you start speaking? How many languages do you speak?

Smoke weed brah, I remember hating living when I was 16-17 untill i started smoking and took the enjoooyerpill and i just started enjoying everything i do daily and associated everything bad with me smoking a joint at the end of it and relaxing online playing video games and whatever, took a sharp drop in IQ tho from 133 to 121
Another thing that made depressed without realising or perhaps forgetting by time is not feeling stimulated enough until i discovered /sig/ on fit, i started doing alot of shit in a sprayed direction but found out that i like reading Albert Camus and that took a huge mass of feeling pointless inside me and curled it up into a small ball of certainity that thanksfuly resides in me

Also go fucking study quantum mechanics nigga like what the hell? If i have 150 iq i would devote my life to quantum physics its literally beyond what can stimulate you and will confuse mayhaps keep you up at night thinking about why and how that by the time you've consumed enough information you'd have a purpose again

also farking try weed braah

>130
>High IQ
That's 2% intelligent.
Kek
My high school had 800 and no one was even comparable to my intelligence and then I purposely started acting like a retard for cover.

You didn't drop in IQ, you lost the ability to give a shit about the test.
When I was young I was an absolute machine.
Pulled out to take SAT in 6th grade
About freshman year I found weed and realized trying to impress retards was pointless.

The great cycle of trying to impress retards kek

is this test a meme? i can't being bothered the offline one.

regardless i'm 130+, so reporting in i guess

Attached: iq.png (882x761, 33.13K)

a midwit on quora says this (talking about 135 iq)
>The communication range - which is two standard deviations (+/- 2 sigmas) in either direction. Yours is 103 to 167. The concept of the communication range was first found by Leta Hollingworth and later popularized by Grady M. Towers. All the meaningful human relations, including friendships and finding a spouse, occur on that range. You are basically restricted to 40% of the population and you are likely to feel lonely.

also the guy who wrote "curse of the high iq" meme book says that if you have a high iq then "normal" people (around 100 an down to 85) are considered like literal retards by you, which makes sense.

if you are 170+ then i guess you can have a decent conversation with only 1% of population or something, which is kinda sad desu

also post you mbti type, though i'm pretty sure most people are intp/intj anyway

Notice the lack of replies actually stating how to make money, really makes you think...

Attached: 1640490873638.png (750x750, 511.74K)

>get specialized in a high skill job
>start a business
>get a meme job where you can shitpost during your workhours and stop caring

that's literally all there is desu

135, orthopedic surgeon, DCA BTC

This is true, but I have had this conversation before with others.
I think being an Autist and being very high IQ are similar, but different things.
Many businessmen, my father was one and I learned from him, have extremely high IQs and use it to be able to communicate down.
It can be trained.

Yea, if you just spout off your regular thoughts to these people they just glaze over entirely.
But it's a skill.
I actually find it a challenge to organize and "herd cats" as many might call it. Although cats are smarter than some of these people.

Point being, communicating down is a skill that can be developed, but most very intelligent people don't have the chance, time with retards, or want and then it becomes impossible.

You can give me a crew of LITERAL, by the book definition retards, and I will make them productive and develop a system around what they are capable of and make money.
It's like a puzzle.