It's over

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-020624_Telegram.jpg (847x917, 454.83K)

>Just watch this video real quick
Yeah fuck off

>pre 2017 hack that has long been fixed

(You)

if you update your firmware you don't have this problem

But I thought that crypto could not be hacked?!

Trezor sucks anyway. KYC wallet inc

it's not crypto you dumbfuck it was the chip on the trezor that was exploited my bastard

So much for bitcoin being unhackable. We are FUCKED

Are you fucking stupid?
It was the chip in the hard wallet that was hacked, and a different crypto than BTC altogether.
Jesus fuck. read, people.

Attached: download.jpg (326x294, 18.14K)

And how long until people hack Satthoshis wallets?

>implying Bitcoin's chip won't get hacked

Attached: download (1).jpg (474x266, 24.42K)

According to the guy in the video, it's only a matter of time

>Ad hominem

Tomorrow.
Sell everything NOW, it's unironically over.
Glow niggers have been tracing each and every one of your trades and transactions.

This has got to be bait.

of course it is retard

I had to ask, because I've seen even dumber statements and questions that were asked in all seriousness and without a trace of irony.

Heh, pretty typical of you nonintellectual types. You can't even formulate a rational argument.

Who cares I keep every coin at the exchange.

Yes, and you should go back there.

>funds safu if you just keep updating the firmware constantly
any idea how retarded that sounds?
not even talking about their doxxed customer base, keep decentralizing!

Attached: based_department.png (410x598, 148.25K)

you need physical access to the device to do it. just treat a trezor as you would a seed phrase

I saw this, wasn't it just the PIN for a an old out of date wallet? Still very good on the guy. Needs 1. Physical access(lost everything in boating accidents) 2. Needs old firmware (updoots?) 3. You can have a password and a pin to salt that cracker wallet.(you better fucking remember or holy shit)

What I think the nice man was insinuating by insulting you is that the answer to the question you asked is so obvious that you could be nothing other than an idiot. From this, and using a small amount of pre-suppsoed common knowlege, one can easily synthesize his true meaning; gaining unauthorized access to a cryptocurrency wallet and compromizing a trezor are completely unrelated matters.
This is not to say that crypto wallets are uncrackable, far from it!
You, mister retard, yes, even you, can yourself hack ANY bitcoin or ether wallet simpy by visiting keys.lol and getting lucky!

it is impossible to write software and predict every single bug that might occur so regardless of industry even mission critical software gets updates. besides you need physical access to a hardware wallet to even attempt to hack it so yes funds are indeed safu.

based retard

Why you need a physical wallet then? Just write down seed phrase and hide it.

Seriously FUCK crypto. How do we survive when these cunts are hacking us now

In most cases if you have physical access to the hardware wallet you also have physical access to the seed so it doesn't matter. Hardware wallets are not for physical but digital protection.

So XRP will never happen now if you can hack Crypto so easy. No banks are going to want to use Crypto now.