Is there any merit to his video or is it just 2 hours of FUD?

Is there any merit to his video or is it just 2 hours of FUD?

Attached: Capture.png (848x827, 673K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fx2Z5ZD_Rbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its good just talks about nfts though
>le crypto is a ponzi scheme
As if we all didn't know that

Guy in vid.

Attached: C9327947-7DC1-406F-8B2F-D4D7D7B030E3.jpg (242x250, 8.74K)

if you get just one inch closer to the money printer
than the guy next to you, you win during the current
inflation rates

midwit garbage

poorly researched trash filled with half truths

what is this video

Attached: 1643508501832.png (1841x846, 144.5K)

Meh. It's a ramble that will unironically make it so that more ppl dismiss crypto. Thanks to this guy everyone got a bit more time to accumulate before CBDCs are onboarded.

>this thread again

He reminded me why I swapped out of ETH long ago. Useless bloated crypto whose only purpose is getting raped on gas fees.

That and he seems to think crypto's ultimate end goal is etherum and putting everything on the blockchain, which is the height of retardation. He seems to think everyone in crypto are shitcoin gamblers or NFT idiots.

his videos proves we're still at the bottom

didn’t watch
nft gaming is the future
#wagmi

Attached: 4D7A6EF4-5ABF-47F8-9225-836F8CA5AB3C.jpg (1636x797, 328.66K)

>nft gaming is the future
Thank god I don't play modern games anymore.

He has some good points but he is obviously biased and looks like a basedjack

His criticisms of NFTs are accurate. The rest, not so much.

Same here. NFT gaming sounds horrible even in name.

His criticism of (essentially) viruses which steal NFTs and other scams is something that isn't highlighted enough.

I mean there's another thread on biz right now with some plebbitor losing half a million dollars accidentally. Think of how many people are going to lose money to someone intent on stealing it.

>beard glass no chin chubby pale bald boomer talking about whatever
do you really need us to tell this faggot is not worth the air he breathes?

mf you've got eyes and ears, make your own conclusion )) 99% anons here know what he's talking about, and know that he's pretty much right... just don't want to be reminded of it by a leftie bald fuck ))

Better explanation here
youtu.be/fx2Z5ZD_Rbo

Oh nice, you screenshotted me
Yeah, basically he takes the low-hanging fruit of NFT's, scams and Web 3.0 and tries to apply it to the whole of crypto, without substantiation to do so.

His arguments are mostly sentimental, he's attacking the sentiment that these Twitterbros have of "There's gonna be a new world and it's gonna be on the Metaverse and I'm gonna be the one on top because I got in early". That's also the sentiment that normal people are jumping in right now too, but unfortunately it's getting mixed up with the whole of crypto, even though it's just a small part of it.

>salty lefty mad that alt-right incels make more money than him by trading jpegs
the video

stop making this thread

Attached: FKOWvicWQAMuhoT.jpg (1290x1935, 294.07K)

Keh so true

Yeah he covers this too. Supposed humanitarian crypto use is, surprise surprise, also a scam, lol.

based
fuck commies

He's 80% right, 10% completely wrong, 10% hard to say - we'll have to wait and see how it plays out. I think it's worth remembering we're not the audience of this video - the normies are, so I think it's very reasonable to warn them that crypto will NOT save them from wage slaving and if they get into it now - when it's still immature - they'll most likely lose everything to fraud.

This is a good way of putting it, I'm impressed with his research but his macro analysis is basically still the same "holier than thou" politics, ergo, oh how dystopian it will be when the crypto bros take over the world with Ethereum and we all are forced to pay $300 fees to buy coffee and earn an NFT in order to play CoD online or something

Fuck off with this video. I will never watch it

> muh unions