Fantom bros....it's over........we tried our best..........now it's time to rest

fantom bros....it's over........we tried our best..........now it's time to rest.......

Attached: fantom-ftm-logo.png (2000x2000, 88.67K)

it's going back to 0.12 slowly

Cope. You will never buy under $1 again: retard lmao

does anyone know about that new project andrie cronje is releasing? he keeps shitposting hinting about it on twitter i think its called solidly or something

ayyyyy we holding up in price and my tshares are printing i ducking love this tranny coin cheers niggers

Attached: 1616815768834.png (350x350, 137.64K)

enjoy the bearmarket newfag

Andre is daydrinking and shitposting on twitter.

Andre betray

It’s over I think I’m going to solana or avax

haha petty demoralisation doesn't work when you're already winning. you keep saying it's over but we're all here still printing money. how's HBAR holding up champ?

Attached: 1565105395905s.jpg (250x250, 6.82K)

Inevitable
>Inevitable
Inevitable
>Inevitable
Inevitable
>Inevitable

Attached: cigar.jpg (400x400, 25.66K)

Pump soon

Hi Andre if you're reading this (probably).

Attached: lol.jpg (860x563, 80.54K)

I hope you guys have your bags of rise loaded, shits going to be awesome really soon

kek he's losing it

Attached: MTF.jpg (1039x1191, 397.5K)

I bought at 0.15 I think I'm good

he said hes doing so people take him out their post notifications so he can drop solidly lol

Solidly, yeah

Why’s this?

You can go read the github for it, literally is ready to go

To the random user in here who we discussed )NE & FTM shitcoins with, I hope you bought FUZZ :)

Voting escrow (ve). It's supposed to be dropped to the top 20 protocols by TVL and then each protocol's owners can vote on what to do with the tokens. Finally, me bagholding SCREAM is going to pay off.

>Large sell volume on 1 minute
This shit is fucked.