I told you fags to long LINK yesterday, this is who youre trading against

I told you the biggest bullish divergence was there but you didnt listen. Look at link. 20$ by Monday.

Attached: 1643402819074.jpg (512x768, 50.15K)

Da fuck is a "bullish divergence"?

Do you think she has nice boobs?

Look at her boobs, bros..

checked

No idea but she looks soft and huggable so I would love to try and find out

Nah she's all areola, brown as well.

Do you think her gf Samantha sucks on them?

Attached: 1643434942816.gif (220x220, 68.7K)

No, she's a never nude because of her insecurity. Her nips haven't seen the light of day since puberty.

I reckon they'd look like fried eggs pinned to a cork-board with tacks, all just miserable and saggy areolas and nowhere near enough volume to create any round plumpness at all.

I'm a gigantic coomer though, I'd still hit it.

Seriously yhwh posts are creepy.

Can you post ta or some charts to backup your claim?

How did you know user?

>Seriously yhwh posts are creepy.
Sup YHWH. I know I've said it before... but, pepperoni nips. Show em.

Ok but what if Samantha sucks on them through her shirt? What if she wears a shirt and no bra so her perky nipples poke through?

Attached: FaceApp_1643525005597.jpg (2400x1350, 1.2M)

Fuck her right in the ass

Attached: 1637780868422.jpg (1080x808, 44.32K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-020404_TradingView.jpg (932x1713, 504.89K)

Biggest breakout since we bottomed

Okay so when is the next dip or should I go buy 1k right now?

I see YWHW as a challenge, more than anything else. Here is a girl who in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what it would like to plunge balls-deep into her cavity repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing. and that's what YWHW is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by her underdeveloped hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house topping down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Hello my little chipmunk

I mean they couldn't possibly be worse than her face right?

I mean you shouldve slurped when it was at ~14-15. If youre a trader idk it already pumped but longterm this is a good price. Anything sub 20 is good desu

Enough! Grow the f up. Distasteful gossip that should have harsh consequences. How old are you kids?

what oscillator

and what timeframe

As an elite jew I'm not a big fan of the jew.

Attached: jewish-snacking.jpg (1280x720, 91.21K)

I recommend the Make Noise STO.

Based Caroline, I wanna have her missionary and then dogo

Attached: iktreer34u76tr5e.gif (220x157, 31.78K)

>unable to control her bodily reactions

Are you saying she would pee and poo??

> this shit tier TA
kek

right into resistance

this made me laugh more than it should

Modern poetry. Terrific!

The best part is that she will probably read this.

No actually, not checked.

Wow

She is certainly reading this.
Probably rubbing her malformed clit.