/XMR/- Monero General

Welcome to the Monero General, dedicated to the discussion of the world's leading decentralized P2P privacy cryptocurrency!

Monero is secure, low-fee, and fungible, meaning users can send XMR around the globe despite corrupt governments or broken financial systems. Innovative privacy features such as Ring Signatures, Stealth Addresses, and Ring CT ensure that Monero's blockchain is obfuscated -- In other words, the financial history of all Monero users is encrypted from the prying eyes of adversaries on a public blockchain, with transactions being visible only by a user willingly providing a view key.

Monero has also improved upon the scaling downsides of current popular cryptos. To avoid high fees, dynamic block size ensures that the size of the blocks will increase as the amount of transactions increases. Further, the mining network algorithm RandomX establishes that anybody with a CPU can participate in mining, preventing the ASIC miner domination that creates a high barrier of entry. Lastly, the mining network will be preserved by Tail Emission -- instead of the block reward falling to zero like with Bitcoin, the block reward will gradually approach 0.6 XMR in June 2022, where it will forever stay. This constant linear inflation means the inflation rate will asymptotically go to zero while continuing to provide an incentive to miners to maintain the network.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask and a MoneroChad will be with you shortly.

XMR Redpill: youtu.be/wq6w03E2DS4

XMR Stats: moneroj.net

USE Monero: cryptwerk.com/pay-with/xmr/

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - getmonero.org

WHERE TO GET MONERO?

>KYC:
Kraken
Binance
Bitfinex

>Non KYC:
LocalMonero
Morphtoken
Bisq
Kucoin
Tradeogre
Crypto ATMs
see: kycnot.me

>Mining
archive.is/TWOah

HOW TO STORE MONERO?

>Desktop
Official Gui/Cli
My Monero
Exodus
Feather

>Mobile
IOS: Cakewallet
Android: Monerujo

Attached: 1642953599518.png (3375x3375, 853.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/b5quXe6a
moneroinfodump.neocities.org
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#MoneroIsUntraceable
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#MoneroReplacingBitcoin
moneroinfodump.neocities.org/#RecognizingTraceabilityFUD
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#CipherTraceFail
moneroinfodump.neocities.org/#MuhInflationBug
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#BuyAndStoreMonero
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#BitcoinBlackpill
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#ZcashBlackpill
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#PirateChainBlackpill
youtube.com/watch?v=OMzUaRZzI5k
youtube.com/watch?v=jcG3i0TZyJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pastebin.com/b5quXe6a

Reporting in

Attached: 1624019457920.png (1200x1145, 1.04M)

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Attached: 162614854231641471.jpg (1298x900, 577.95K)

*****/XMR/ Monero General Info-Dump*****
>*****/XMR/ Monero General Info-Dump*****
*****/XMR/ Monero General Info-Dump*****
>*****/XMR/ Monero General Info-Dump*****

Learn more about Monero's key features and excellent future prospects, have some common misconceptions dispelled and discover the cold hard facts about Bitcoin, Zcash and PirateChain. Also featured is a noob-friendly buying, storage and wallet guide.

>Monero: it's what new Bitcoin users think they bought. Every feature, explained
moneroinfodump.neocities.org

>Why Monero is so untraceable: a rundown of the powerful stealth tech Monero utilizes
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#MoneroIsUntraceable

>The Writing on the Wall: Monero replacing Bitcoin as the new standard
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#MoneroReplacingBitcoin

>Breaking News: no, Monero still isn't traceable
moneroinfodump.neocities.org/#RecognizingTraceabilityFUD

>Vaporware: why nobody is worried about CipherTrace's magic crystal ball
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#CipherTraceFail

>Very Clever Math: how we can verify that the XMR supply isn't being inflated
moneroinfodump.neocities.org/#MuhInflationBug

>Pssst, wanna buy some Monero? Follow these simple how-to guides
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#BuyAndStoreMonero

>Bitcoin: The Original Non-Fungible Token
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#BitcoinBlackpill

>Why Monero is Better than Zcash: the "privacy coin" criminals won't touch
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#ZcashBlackpill

>The Lowdown on PirateChain: why this Zcash clone is considered a scam
moneroinfodump.neocities.org#PirateChainBlackpill

>LATEST UPDATES

- added Proof-of-Stake update to Zcash Blackpill
- added list of available desktop/mobile wallets
- expanded all sections with more relevant info, graphics & videos
- added easily linkable headers and sub-headers (link icon to the far right)
- added a new section about traceability FUD

Attached: TakeThePill.jpg (560x558, 65.5K)

>The irrational exuberance of cryptocurrency investors

Irrational exuberance is characterized as a hype-fueled mania that causes investors to massively overestimate an asset's real-world value. In this delusional state, investors tend to become so smitten with expectations of greater profits that they disregard the assets’ potentially weak fundamentals and drink the proverbial Kool-Aid.

This then leads to them recklessly and repeatedly buying into whatever asset is currently rising in the charts, thereby triggering and/or sustaining an asset bubble. This bubble is kept inflated solely by the mass delusion that the market price is justified and will only keep going up in future, effectively becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. Note that bubbles can last for years, especially in an age of easy investor on-boarding. However, when history inevitably repeats and the bubble bursts that optimism invariably turns into panic as the asset crashes back down to its real-world value.

A very popular parallel that is often made regarding irrational exuberance is how the current state of crypto markets is analogous to the Dot Com Bubble. There are very obvious reasons for this, namely the striking similarity between the emergence of early applications of disruptive communication technology and the massively volatile market that has emerged around the blockchain ecosystem. The recently disruptive trends in the crypto market make the similarities even more conspicuous.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMzUaRZzI5k

youtube.com/watch?v=jcG3i0TZyJs

Attached: History-of-Asset-Bubbles-Past-40-Years.jpg (800x531, 64.61K)

Will my 69$ orders get filled?

Monero-chan!~

Attached: 1623111083140.png (3000x3000, 1.75M)

>Will my 69$ orders get filled?

Attached: 832763267.jpg (1077x800, 365.23K)

I doubt it.

It’s done nothing in 4 years.

Nobody cares about dark net adoption. Institutional investors won’t invest in a digital asset thats supply can’t be easily audited on an open ledger.

People don’t care about privacy. They change their profile picture to advertise they own 100k jpegs of monkeys. And if they want to transact privately they’ll just use a credit cards, not an obscure internet currency used by schizos and autists.

Face it. You missed out on bitcoin and see something else with DNM adoption and cope thinking it will pump next. It won’t.

What incentive is there for a normie to use Monero? They won’t even use bitcoin because it’s too autistic and inconvenient. But they’ll use something without any easy onramps? You think normies will be using decentralized liquidity pools to pump your shitcoin?

It's over.

Attached: 1642761025736.png (1814x1034, 584.38K)

A+ for effort!

Attached: 167896369395.png (940x1214, 404.98K)

>People don’t care about privacy.
i do so it's only natural for me to have my bags full.
>You missed out on bitcoin and see something else with DNM adoption and cope thinking it will pump next. It won’t.
that's fine. currency should not be very volatile in the first place. as long as monero does what it set out to do it does not matter how much you have to pay per xmr.

Inb4
>Triggered Bitcoin maximalist!
>Paid mossad gangstalker shill!
>You are posting FUD so you can buy back in lower!
>MY ALTCOIN will flip BTC in 2 more weeks/years/cycles!
>Have fun holding surveillance coins!
>Inflation is LE GOOD because... Uhh... It just is OK?!
>MUH FUNDAMENTALS
>B-but FIAT is also LE BAD!

Attached: Img_19.jpg (800x639, 55.87K)

Have fun holding surveillance coins

Attached: 1321540989815.jpg (299x449, 41.4K)

Forgot:
>Glownigger cope
>But its akshually used as a currency!!! It's not about the money, we're in it for the tech!!!

Attached: Img_4.jpg (994x989, 75.09K)

You're practically our pet now!

Continue posting plz.

Attached: E2-MD-hXoAMu0kH.jpg (853x853, 245.92K)

>buy high sell low

Attached: goldcucks for 1000 years.png (1200x552, 243.03K)

Where you at, nigga?! Tell us more about CoinJoin and shit!

Attached: 169874527895.jpg (1280x720, 101.61K)

You just know

>Nobody cares about dark net adoption
people who use the dark net do

>They won’t even use bitcoin because it’s too autistic and inconvenient. But they’ll use something without any easy onramps?
Actually yes, I know a complete normie who bought his mushrooms in a dark market using Monero, it's not hard at all. Not any harder than it was to send fiat online 10 years ago.
>People don’t care about privacy
That's true when it comes to one single institution knowing their details, like Google or MasterCard or the government. But it's false when it comes to real people that they can see, when it comes to their neighbors and children. If you think Monero won't get widespread adoption, then you think crypto as a whole won't get widespread adoption.

Anyway, this post makes it look like you're emotional about the subject and not looking for actual arguments, which makes me want to ask, what is your objective? Do you want to figure out if you should actually buy or not? What's your story? Long time holder who got tired of crabbing?

I’m doing my part! Mining and hodl for Monerochan!

Attached: 80D1F2D6-D5D8-4CBC-9BE4-E4E030EDE84A.jpg (1024x1025, 210.66K)

I think being a Monero or Bitcoin or whatever fan is gay. It's just a tool. You're speculating that the price will go up? OK, cool. But this entire hype around that speculation is childish. I don't care about Monerochan or whatever. It became boring to me. If you guys actually use it, then I get it. It's cool to pay somebody while nobody else knows that. But if you don't use it and just hold it in a wallet, then that's no different from holding cash in a drawer. If you do that and praise Monero for how great it is then you're a faggot.ha0tv

she wants (YOU) to be a good user

Attached: 1643040390973.jpg (3508x2140, 1.84M)

>no different from holding cash in a drawer.
the reason fiat sucks is inflation and ha s a serial number. private saving account.
While monero is has a defato fixed supply that should be in theory deflationary. Nice how you try to put BTC and XMR in the same bracket as a diversion.
A lot of people use monero in a circular economy.
Also you can provide liquidity.
What's the alternative ? to buy ice-cream a s a savings account. If your have problems with impulse control or a generically poor you never has any savings so you wouldn't understand.
Gold is a ponzi under control BTC is a ponzi under control, stocks are a ponzi under control.