ICP

Why the fuck is the price so low? They've got more going for them than fucking pretty much every project, yet they keep going down. Something is fucky, and I think it has to do with SAM YOU BASTARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1642810106827.png (1000x1000, 799.04K)

I'm... I'm ACOOOOOOOMULATING

derp

Why the fuck would Sam need to manipulate your mongoloid scam? Just accept that you got scammed and cut losses already.

How can you call it a scam? They've got a guy on there who was one of the founders of a cryptographic standards. They even named it after him. BLS, have you even heard of it mother fucker? Do you even know about it? This shit is revolutionary and all the early adopters are getting FUCKED WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1642909735528.gif (268x262, 2.16M)

Titan here. What seems to be the problem OP?

no retail interest yet pretty bullish

Virtually everyone who has ever bought in after the mercury launch is in the red.

>Why the fuck would Sam need to manipulate your mongoloid scam?

him and his buddies pumped futures with no volume then shorted it the whole way down

we're all underwater unless you're swinging
fuck man our day will come

HOW CAN YOU CALL THIS BULLISH ALL WE DO IS GO DOWN IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SEENSSSSSSSSSE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1642909755245.png (1706x1382, 1.06M)

holy shit! just checked this shitcoin for the first time and it fell from ~$3000 to $19? kek. keep holding user. unbelievable

dumping after it moons is bad. Dumping after dumping is eh

You can't count scam wicks. I got in at the 30s. but still WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: bulleatred.png (728x878, 134.36K)

>scam wicks
The pump from Friday was complete bullshit manipulation from the VC whales. It's gonna drop after the next unlock and head down to $10. Then buy the true bottom in March.

The project is pretty young. Give time for things to be built on the platform. As more dapps are built, more ICP will be burnt and demand will increase.

Go look at the price chart for ADA and ETH and think about why they are like that

>more going for them than fucking pretty much every project
is there a dex? I don't want to use a cex, when it dumps to $10 to get some.

then short it faggot

Why aren’t you DCA’ing OP? Do yourself a favour and review ETH historical chart (also read up on their seed price for early investors). Come back and report.

I own 500 ICP, fuck you.

Sonic

it seems it is only capable of doing a icp to wicp swap? anyway, will look more to it.

then sell and rebuy at $10 if you're so confident FAGGOT

because basically crypto is a speculative bubble and that's what drives price up and this project is too autistic for normies to buy it or care

Who is Sam? I think you mean Samantha.

Attached: samantha.png (674x674, 795.33K)

Your mom sold her ass for $10. I'm not rebuying people who aren't white.

What's the chance it could go to $0 if I buy now? And what are the odds of an ATH retest in a few months?

Just waiting for VC to dump their bag at $0.03 completed.

It's been in a downtrend since it came out. Not sure why you would buy this until a clear uptrend has been established

Yeah bro. And rvp has got the genius so important mr kazynski saw no other way to deal with him but bombing him into a one handed freak, and yet it is utter shit coin

For me it's the tech. Canisters able to access keys & wrap tokens. The direct integration on chain & the ability to have a front & back end on demand all in one crypto. It's ahead of the curve surpassing any other crypto. The sky has no ceiling with what you can do with ICP just as the ground has no floor. You never know where you'll be week to week let alone months in advance. You could be up 99. 7 percent or down 99 percent to only drop another 50 percent. The ride is that invigorating & exciting. That's how superior this chain is in comparison to others. You simply just don't know where you're headed.

> I can’t breathe and it’s biz fault

Attached: E7B39B3E-9C49-403E-8888-A6201BF05081.jpg (1280x720, 64.56K)

coward holder that keeps repeating $10 but won't actually sell. Fuck yourself faggot, i bet that 500 icp is your life savings

Yeah but. Why would anyone flock to this token anyway user? Because they like the tech? It doesn't serve as a gas for the environment unless it's adoption is huge. Inflation rates are crazy. Token is only going to get adoption if you need icp to run canisters or you want to govern protocol. Why would normies buy this? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: reee.jpg (817x731, 170.16K)

Attached: 8A3ABE02-D529-47DE-9B56-95F4F823B0DB.jpg (933x1160, 637.35K)

Because if ICP successfully integrates BTC and can transfer it in canisters, then there is no need to use WBTC, which is one of Sam's favorite ways to dump on people.

When moonman called for 2k, you didn't know he meant cents?

Just imagine how much these fags shorting the top

this
changes
everything

kek

>no retail interest yet pretty bullish
That's the my bull thesis for icy piss. Look at r*ddit. Can you imagine a world in which all the LRC/ADA/SOL baggies who fomoed into the top get rich? When a project is already hugely popular, chances are you missed the boat. You have to buy into projects that are low mc and/or hated projects with potential/working product.

I see pee is detested by normies. Only people currently buying in are some schizos on Any Forums, a few smart people and devs who want to play around with it. It's the perfect project and imo has the biggest potential in the top 20-100 CMC currently.

Still expect even lower lows once BTC breaks down below 35k. Will start layering in from $15 to $10

triple top at 20 dollars

bearish, load up shorts this thing is going down and there is no support lol

$1 vc bags /thread

the roadmap is so insanely long there is absolutely no rush in buying this for the price...
it is insanely overpriced given how long it will take for implementation

buying at 20 dollars is midwit bait...

mfw I'm a too early adopter

Attached: ICP_Bagholder1.jpg (798x692, 151.01K)

>They've got more going for them than fucking pretty much every project,
A bag of empty promises that would make Theranos blush.

ah yes Mr. Computer how could I forget